Futbin club import

Is this against tos? Anyone get banned for using it?

Comments

• Janoe1
    7473 posts League Winner
    No, no
  • Skely
    839 posts Professional
    How does futbin club import works? Is beneficial to have?
  • BanterMarc11
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah was wondering, does it break TOS?
  • Flamstead
    2831 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apparently it did last year. Search Twitter lots of tweets about it.
  • Zambo9
    5031 posts Big Money Move
    Was much more useful before the nerf. Now you can’t import more than a certain amount of players
  • JDSPGA2
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's impossible for EA to detect. No one gets banned. FUTHEAD started that rumor because FUTBIN put's their site to shame.
  • CM15
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've been doing it for a while and no harm done
  • Janoe1
    7473 posts League Winner
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Was much more useful before the nerf. Now you can’t import more than a certain amount of players

Bs
  • Stevo_CT
    2894 posts National Call-Up

Not true at all, you can see all your players.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Apparently it did last year. Search Twitter lots of tweets about it.

Both wrong
  • hayhor1
    JDSPGA2 wrote: »
    It's impossible for EA to detect. No one gets banned. FUTHEAD started that rumor because FUTBIN put's their site to shame.

Both correct
  • Zambo9

Nope, I don't know if there is some option to allow that but I have a pretty big club and I can't see all my players there. No silver, no bronzes and not even non rare golds from the club, seems like that there is a cap on the amount of players? If I want to check the prices for the lowest rated ones I have to search specifically for bronze players in the webapp before the import if not I can't check their price
  • kraid
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite

Nope, I don't know if there is some option to allow that but I have a pretty big club and I can't see all my players there. No silver, no bronzes and not even non rare golds from the club, seems like that there is a cap on the amount of players? If I want to check the prices for the lowest rated ones I have to search specifically for bronze players in the webapp before the import if not I can't check their price

Don’t know what your doing but mine works comepltely fine and I had around 1500 players before I cleared out my club
  • Zambo9
    kraid wrote: »

Don’t know what your doing but mine works comepltely fine and I had around 1500 players before I cleared out my club

I just click import club and nothing else. I'll try to reinstall the extension

• kraid

Do you go into your club on the webapp and click through all your players?
  • Zambo9
    edited November 2018

Do you go into your club on the webapp and click through all your players?

Yep, I go into the the WebApp -> Club -> Players and then I go on Futbin and I click "Import my fut club". It only loads the first pages of the club and the tradepile. Don't know why is that because the first time that the feature came out I was able to import all my players. Now I can't import my lowest rated ones:
    9fc4172b04991b5a2b9d5ff77c658f09.png

Do I really have to click next until the last page? What's that. it's pratically impossible and time consuming
    57656ce4dfb41a8302b52dd108cddc62.png
  • kraid
    Wrong way round. Futbin-import then open webapp club-players and click through all your player pages.

Sounds like it’s only loading your first page as your nit going through your club properly
  • Zambo9
    edited November 2018
    Wrong way round. Futbin-import then open webapp club-players and click through all your player pages.

Sounds like it’s only loading your first page as your nit going through your club properly

So I have to click hundreds of times Next? I have 3800 players ffs

• CeeQue
    10810 posts Has That Special Something
    It doesn't gather all bronze/silver players though. For it to pop up you have to scrolll through every page to get those players.
  • kraid
    Yep. Don’t wait for each to load. Just keep clicking next as quick as you can. Don’t take long.
  • Zambo9
    Yep. Don’t wait for each to load. Just keep clicking next as quick as you can. Don’t take long.
    Ok thanks for the tip. Damn I swear that as soon as it came out it wasn't like that and it was all automatic
  • Zambo9
    Lol after 2 mins of clicks on Next I arrived to the last page (that wasn't the real last page, I was on the 65 silvers) and Futbin didn't recognised the WebApp anymore and I had to refresh it losing all my clicks
  • hayhor1
    Ok thanks for the tip. Damn I swear that as soon as it came out it wasn't like that and it was all automatic

That is one of the things they changed when the site came back. Doing this it makes the user actually click instead of an automatic program.