Rivals - Not having fun anymore

The majority of people I have played against recently run around for 90 minutes fouling my players (without getting penalised). The opposition then head towards goal and then pass/cross to an unmarked team-mate and score in an empty net!!

The fun factor is definitely not there for me now, it doesn't make a difference who I play against I just can't win a game. I have been relegated to division 8 so the rewards next week are not even worth playing for!! :-(

Comments

• fetchitfudge
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just went on a losing spree! Feel your pain!

Was getting mad. had the majority of possession in all but one game, sometimes by a long way. Had more shots in most games, sometimes by a long way. Hit the woodwork repeatedly. missed open goals on at least 2 occasions, maybe more. and lost about 4 or 5 in a row. Maddening! I eventually won a match and have stepped away from the xbox! lol
  • HullCity1904
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry but who has fun playing any of these things???

the only fun thing about Fifa is playing with your mates pro clubs or something like that otherwise the only point of playing is the rewards...

Would you play rivals for fun if it wasn't for rewards?
  • fetchitfudge
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm not really against rivals... I still haven't really worked it out... for a change from league, if they like... fine...

I totally miss tournaments though. Why cut tournaments? That's the best bit. tournies for a reward. that was my favourite mode... or just tournies... I played fut for the tournaments and they took 'em away. the new set up totally sucks. Do I mind rivals? no, it's ok ... 'bout the same as league... do I mind it being the only +*$~ing mode? Yes. where the hell is the tournament mode? Even dkt was something... now it's all just league...
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    " it's i̲n̲ the game "
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    The game has about 10% individual skill. The rest is the game.
  • Nesse fifa não ganha quem joga bem, e sim quem a máquina quer, isso está desanimado.
    Jogo quebrado demais, onde esse chute calibrado acabou com o jogo, n precisa mais ter 5 de perna ruim, apenas acertar o verde e pronto, será chute perigoso, até de costas pro gol ta valendo.
    Tô desgastando do fifa aos poucos, ou faz um jogo no qual quem joga bem ganha, ou não faz nenhum jogo.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    I swear every rivals match my opponents score either just before or after half time and on the 90th minute.
    Not just 1 odd game, every single game.
  • NathW90
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mdx wrote: »
    I swear every rivals match my opponents score either just before or after half time and on the 90th minute.

It's almost like it's rigged...

No, no, EA wouldn't do that...
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    its not that its rigged ,its that the connection is literallly unplayable in peak hours. ea servers cannot handle the load. so you get heavy input delay, button lag, sluggish players. its god awful. the game itself is great, but the problem is a BMW is only great if you can drive it, if it just sits there parked and doesnt work its useless. EA are clueless.
  • Aqeel87
    2944 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not really against rivals... I still haven't really worked it out... for a change from league, if they like... fine...

I totally miss tournaments though. Why cut tournaments? That's the best bit. tournies for a reward. that was my favourite mode... or just tournies... I played fut for the tournaments and they took 'em away. the new set up totally sucks. Do I mind rivals? no, it's ok ... 'bout the same as league... do I mind it being the only +*$~ing mode? Yes. where the hell is the tournament mode? Even dkt was something... now it's all just league...

Agree, I miss dkt & hate playing sweat fest grinding DR now. Seasons would have been far better with improved rewards instead of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    The majority of people I have played against recently run around for 90 minutes fouling my players (without getting penalised). The opposition then head towards goal and then pass/cross to an unmarked team-mate and score in an empty net!!

The fun factor is definitely not there for me now, it doesn't make a difference who I play against I just can't win a game. I have been relegated to division 8 so the rewards next week are not even worth playing for!! :-(

So you're saying you're playing for rewards? Haha
  • MadJohnMadnesS
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »

It's almost like it's rigged...

No, no, EA wouldn't do that...

It is.You know why all goals are scored in those last minutes?Because otherwise it would be a rage quit.