250 champ points
1 mega pack
2 rare player packs.

Why would I even bother to promote? :D

Comments

• Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    You should Always take coins anyway. What division has most coins?
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah, 40k or 1 mega pack and 2 rare player packs. Would be stupid to pick the 40k this early in game.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Div rivals rewards are so messed up. Fixing Lino flags but ignoring rewards :joy:
  • anaughtysausage
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    Nah, 40k or 1 mega pack and 2 rare player packs. Would be stupid to pick the 40k this early in game.

Stupid to pick packs when there are hardly any cards worth anything and chances of packing those players are slim to none

Its funny how every who says who should i go up rewards are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ never mention that you get more coins yet are prepaid to take a gamble on packs which you cant judge are a good reward till you open them.
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite

Stupid to pick packs when there are hardly any cards worth anything and chances of packing those players are slim to none

Its funny how every who says who should i go up rewards are **** never mention that you get more coins yet are prepaid to take a gamble on packs which you cant judge are a good reward till you open them.

Let's say, worst case scenario every card is discard price, you'll still have 20-25k. I would take the gamble, yes.
  • anaughtysausage
    240 posts Sunday League Hero

Its funny how every who says who should i go up rewards are **** never mention that you get more coins yet are prepaid to take a gamble on packs which you cant judge are a good reward till you open them.

Let's say, worst case scenario every card is discard price, you'll still have 20-25k. I would take the gamble, yes.

So your happy to take half the coins yet say coins arent worth choosing

Great logic
  • Riotiga
    1313 posts Play-Off Hero

So your happy to take half the coins yet say coins arent worth choosing

Great logic

except that is not at all what he was saying. He's saying that he's willing to risk receiving half the coins for a chance to pack great players
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner

are you saying that because packs involve chance they have no value? because thats a ridiculous argument. the fact is there should be an increase in pack value as you go up in divisions, the same way theres an increase in coin value. but theres not at the moment, or the difference is so small as to be inconsequential.

op has shown you actually get worse rewards in a higher division. saying 'oh well you should take coins then' is not a valid response.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    I was thinking about posting this sometime, I play for rank 3 every week, I don't take coins, I'd rather gamble on tradeable or untradable packs, made 300k tradable 2 weeks back and last week got an ucl Davidson Sanchez untradable. If I got into d1 I'd be getting half the rewards as I do now! @EA_Andy any feedback on why the rewards are like this? Your penalised for getting promoted...
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    I was thinking about posting this sometime, I play for rank 3 every week, I don't take coins, I'd rather gamble on tradeable or untradable packs, made 300k tradable 2 weeks back and last week got an ucl Davidson Sanchez untradable. If I got into d1 I'd be getting half the rewards as I do now! @EA_Andy any feedback on why the rewards are like this? Your penalised for getting promoted...

Mate they don’t know. It’s just radio silence constantly. How many days since release? Yet they took down a prime icon SBC within hours. Bronze players for rank 1, div 2 :joy:
  • Grantee
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Always packs!