i hate Gabriel Jesus

ThomasFußballgott
697 posts An Exciting Prospect
irl, in game and everyone who is using this muppet.

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12326 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't know why, he is half the card he was last year
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I understand the OP, not because the card is any good, more because I've yet to face an opponent who has Jesus in his squad, that isn't a scummy rinse and repeat player
  • RayS
    25311 posts Player of the Year
    r u playing FUT 18?
  • CharlieC
    6178 posts Big Money Move
    I use him with Hulk. Not OP just ok.
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018

I am buying him with Hunter card for 10K today and I will see you at the Weekend along with new FB Javier Hernández & Vardy up top & POTM Lucas & Martial in the midfield
  • You hate somebody you don‘t even now personally and because of a freaking game? You need to begin psychological treatment. Sofort!
  • ThomasFußballgott
    CharlieC wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    r u playing FUT 18?

who said he is OP? he has high finishing stats and scored 3 tap ins in his whole career
  • RayS
    CharlieC wrote: »
    r u playing FUT 18?

who said he is OP? he has high finishing stats and scored 3 tap ins in his whole career

yeah who said that!
  • ThomasFußballgott
    You hate somebody you don‘t even now personally and because of a freaking game? You need to begin psychological treatment. Sofort!

not because of the game, he is a **** irl. praised for nothing. tap in merchant
  • ThomasFußballgott
    KurtyH wrote: »

I am buying him with Hunter card for 10K today and I will see you at the Weekend along with new FB Javier Hernández & Vardy up top & POTM Lucas & Martial in the midfield

u can have prime R9 and CR7 but no POTM Lucas/Hazard/Auba or this muppet

im sick of them, so boring :(
  • RayS
    You hate somebody you don‘t even now personally and because of a freaking game? You need to begin psychological treatment. Sofort!

he sells tap ins at the market?
  • ThomasFußballgott

he sells tap ins at the market?

alibaba
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    Still a pretty young guy, destroyed it a Palmeiras. Hate is a strong word. Seems like a nice guy, already giving back to his community and has worked hard to get to where he is. Yeah I like him, you probably hate me now
  • WarrenBarton
    7306 posts Big Money Move
    I want to have his babies :*
  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him ‘cause I packed him untradeble. Pretty decent player, so yeah...
  • RayS

as a cat you would have quite a few as well!
  • WarrenBarton
    7306 posts Big Money Move

as a cat you would have quite a few as well!

Yeah my record birth is 5

Quite lucky really as I’m a Tom 🐈

• Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus isn’t even half the man he was last year. 3* WF is shocking! I’ve packed him 3 times all untradable.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've packed him 4 times this fifa.

Finally decided to keep him. He rotates with Aguero.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Those stupid eyebrows and the phone thing :s
  • SergeyGud
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Those stupid eyebrows and the phone thing :s

Couldn’t agree more. I hate his face expression he always looks like he’s upset about something. And those who use him will never skip a replay of a tap in. IRL this guy is even worse than all that Dani Alves lady Barca, and I’ve seen him playing really dirty against opponents so often I even felt it was fair that he got injured for half a year. TBH I hate a good half of the Brazilian team right now and because their team is full of lady players like Jesus, Neymar, Coutinho and etc, they will get spanked by proper teams every WC (already made a fortune by betting against them).
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Haters. Really good player irl, that goal to clinch 100 points for city last year. The technique, the composure!

Tap in merchant lol if Messi scored some of the goals Jesus has scored youd all have to go change ya boxers

No bias, I dont support Citeh