We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Div 5. 200 points dropped yesterday

Ruffy
495 posts An Exciting Prospect
Lost like 6+ straight yesterday. From about 1450 to now 1214... playing against potm hazard, icons etc. IN EVERY MATCH.

WHAT THE FU.. IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Is matchmaking broken? I will fu.. drop to div 6 because of this bullsh..

Comments

• CharlieC
    7344 posts Big Money Move
    I have a theory but it’s probably against forum rules :lol:
  • Ruffy
    edited November 2018
    Played against another Aube potm with icon schmeichel in goal. I won 2:0. This is a joke. Why are these players at div5 skill 1200? Whhhhhyyyy.

This makes no sense. I think i stop and hope for the patch next week. This kills any joy in playing this game. Even when i win it feels so bad.

A week ago i was going up almost into div 4 and now the last 2 days i win one and lose 3.

Everybody is running after me like a madman 90 mins straight.
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I have a theory but it’s probably against forum rules :lol:

• greif44
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    Every single day someone`s moaning about being matched against stacked teams. Matchmaking is based on skill only
  • Ruffy
    greif44 wrote: »
    Every single day someone`s moaning about being matched against stacked teams. Matchmaking is based on skill only

Sure....
  • anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018

Exactly this

Just because you face a good team doesnt mean the person behind the team is good.

Its not hard to get a decent team with the amount of rewards or just ploughing in fifa points

Once again people just need to accept the fact they arent as good at the game as they think they are and you are playing against people at your level. If you win a few games in a row then your skill rating goes higher so you will start to poay agaisnt better people ubtill you lose and go back down a few ratings
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Ruffy wrote: »
    Played against another Aube potm with icon schmeichel in goal. I won 2:0. This is a joke. Why are these players at div5 skill 1200? Whhhhhyyyy.

This makes no sense. I think i stop and hope for the patch next week. This kills any joy in playing this game. Even when i win it feels so bad.

A week ago i was going up almost into div 4 and now the last 2 days i win one and lose 3.

What schmeicel and potm aub is hardy a stacked team
    He could have packed the gk untradeable because let’s face it y would be waste that amount of coins on a gk
    If he was already using aub then sbc was relatively cheap for him to complete so anyone could have them players easily at this stage of the game

• Tubbs76
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect

Perhaps, the problem is that the various bro Ken game mechanics and other things we can bit talk about kick in. Hence why you basically sit in the same spot and never progress.
  • greif44

Sure....

Cmon mate, you just had bad FIFA day. Couple weeks ago I played 9 games in rivals, won 3, lost 6 and went from 1800+ to 1600+ (lost ~200 points over 9 games), that happens. Give it a try later
  • greif44
    Tubbs76 wrote: »

Perhaps, the problem is that the various bro Ken game mechanics and other things we can bit talk about kick in. Hence why you basically sit in the same spot and never progress.

You progress if you get better. I started in D5, progressed to D4 and almost got to D3.
    We can talk whole day about game`s mechanics etc, it`s not ideal but you can get used to it.
  • Ruffy
    Iam not just talking about the players. The way they play is not their skill level. Is so strange some her pretend like div 3-4 players dont drop to 5 for easier games when these same players admit doing it.

Some her defend anything ... probably high pressure settings abusers themselves!

Cant wait for next weeks patch.
  • anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iam not just talking about the players. The way they play is not their skill level. Is so strange some her pretend like div 3-4 players dont drop to 5 for easier games when these same players admit doing it.

Some her defend anything ... probably high pressure settings abusers themselves!

Cant wait for next weeks patch.

Even if you drop down divisions you still have to lose games to stay there if you constantly won would just go back up straight away.

The problem is everyone looks for a excuse rather than accept defeat
  • raeserbil
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it only skill rating that affects matchmaking? Can I face players from lower/higher divisions but with the same skill rating as myself?
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everyone is dropping to D5 because of rewards. So stupid
  • BSDShoes
    3065 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone is dropping to D5 because of rewards. So stupid

This, I'm div 5 and I've seen a sudden spike in players that are difficult to play against.
  • Stukedorus
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have an icon and a decent team and can't get any higher then div 5. A good team doesn't mean the player is great, I guess it's just my level of skill. But it's realy starting to annoy me that I'm playing dominant the whole match, having 62% possession, creating tons of changes and the opponent still wins by 2 or 3 succesfull counter attacks. Happening way to often..
  • madwullie
    6176 posts Big Money Move
    I just lost 6 in a row to put me at about 1340 having been one win from promotion to div 4 about five times.

I have base Vieira, middle cruyff, middle socrates, ucl Modric and prime Rio in my team.

See you on the field mate.
  • madwullie
    raeserbil wrote: »
    Is it only skill rating that affects matchmaking? Can I face players from lower/higher divisions but with the same skill rating as myself?

Skill rating determines your division.
  • madwullie
    I should say that all of the games I lost were.close games I could have won on another day. I've played 250+ games in division 5 and can count on the fingers of one finger the number of times I've played an opponent who I would say belongs in a higher division.

I'm not saying players don't deliberately relegate themselves but in my experience it's nowhere near as widespread as people claim - or there're so many players in div 5 that it is diluted considerably.
  • MadJohnMadnesS
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You won't be happy with patch.Im on pc and after patch gameplay is even more laggy and unresponsive.
  • Toshevv
    952 posts Professional
    I drop to DIv 8 every thursday on purpose then I make around 70 wins in a row with full icons and cR7 and messi till I go back to div 5 :smile:

Now I am at 1700 rating I started at 300 this week. Tomorrow I will order one of my employees to make me 50 losses while I am at lunch and then i repeat the process

Great fun . I train skill moves and timed finese shots then I play seriously weekend league usually end up gold 1 or 2

• MarioCM
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's strange. Im an average player and found division 5 pretty hard. I finally made it through to division 4 less than week ago, and I won nearly all of my games and just got promoted to division 3 today.

I guess the "good" players are deliberately playing in division 5 for the easy rewards. I can't blame them tbh, you have to pass that on to EA.
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    Im finding d5 a real struggle too. I get within touching distance of d4 then gradually i fade away, only just got myself out of trouble and relegation to 6. So now i will grind up back towards 4
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6108 posts Big Money Move
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I drop to DIv 8 every thursday on purpose then I make around 70 wins in a row with full icons and cR7 and messi till I go back to div 5 :smile:

Now I am at 1700 rating I started at 300 this week. Tomorrow I will order one of my employees to make me 50 losses while I am at lunch and then i repeat the process

Great fun . I train skill moves and timed finese shots then I play seriously weekend league usually end up gold 1 or 2

Gotta love fifa.
  • Rucci
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    people are n div 4-5 cause of better rewards.....