The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Hoping for something BIG today

sako10shagster
446 posts An Exciting Prospect
Think it's EA's last chance to really save the market before BF. I don't think SBC's the day of will do as much.

What do you guys think? Hype train for today?

Comments

• Alano0031
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just TOTW!
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Give me eredivisie sbc
  • NornIron
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing on TOTW day.
  • sako10shagster
    NornIron wrote: »
    Nothing on TOTW day.

Is that how it's always been?
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Hype
  • Greatest_Andy
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nothing on TOTW day.

Yes
  • jonkero
    5888 posts Big Money Move
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Hype

• sako10shagster
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Hype

• ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think it's EA's last chance to really save the market before BF. I don't think SBC's the day of will do as much.

What do you guys think? Hype train for today?

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-schedule-dates/

• seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Therewillbenothing Hype
  • Moose Factory
    4567 posts National Call-Up
    Just give me the J League SBC and release El Niño.

33cluyr.jpg

65zfw5.jpg
  • sako10shagster
    Just give me the J League SBC and release El Niño.

33cluyr.jpg

65zfw5.jpg

yoooooo I am down for that
  • NornIron
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing on TOTW day.

Most of the time, I think we maybe got a swap card last week but im not sure.
  • i) New TOTW - 100% Chance today.
    ii) Chinese League POTY - 75% Chance today.

iii) Baby Icon SBC - 75% Chance either today or tomorrow.
    Reasoning, High Rated Players are too low in value for people to consider purchasing Packs (example, some 90 Rated Golds are 40k). Also in FIFA 18, the Day before Black Friday EA dropped the Prime Henry Icon SBC to increase the price of high rated Gold Cards.
  • Futfanatic
    14987 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    i) New TOTW - 100% Chance today.

Reasoning, High Rated Players are too low in value for people to consider purchasing Packs (example, some 90 Rated Golds are 40k). Also in FIFA 18, the Day before Black Friday EA dropped the Prime Henry Icon SBC to increase the price of high rated Gold Cards.

Every week 😂

No baby icons sbc bro, move on 😂
  • Idek
    12880 posts Has That Special Something

Way too optimistic
  • ch1ll
    edited November 2018

i) yes ii) nope iii) nope (btw why do you think we have 35687 bpl players in this TOTW?) let me spare you the thinking... so people buy packs on black friday and cyber monday! and guess what? it will work...
  • Moose Factory
    ch1ll wrote: »

i) yes ii) nope iii) nope (btw why do you think we have 35687 bpl players in this TOTW?)

Well you're really in the holiday spirit... stop cheering all of us up!
  • sako10shagster
    20 min. hype
  • ch1ll

i) yes ii) nope iii) nope (btw why do you think we have 35687 bpl players in this TOTW?)

why? for stating facts?

i already posted: https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-schedule-dates/ somewhere above, its not my fault ppl cant read...

also i did not even mention that prime henry icon sbc did not drop 1 day before black friday last year. it was droped between black friday and cyber monday and that is exactly when the next prime icon sbc is scheduled this year too...

i dont know what it has to do with any holiday spirit or why there should be holiday spirit in the first place, we have the 21.11 and i have a full time job... but sorry if i dragged down your fantasy and made you feel bad with my facts :/ hopefully one day i can make it up to you...
  • Yosef1607
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    10 min to go
  • sako10shagster
    Yosef1607 wrote: »
    10 min to go

hypeeeee 5 min
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yosef1607 wrote: »
    10 min to go

hypeeeee 5 min

6 min hype
  • Moose Factory

why? for stating facts?

i already posted: https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-schedule-dates/ somewhere above, its not my fault ppl cant read...

also i did not even mention that prime henry icon sbc did not drop 1 day before black friday last year. it was droped between black friday and cyber monday and that is exactly when the next prime icon sbc is scheduled this year too...

i dont know what it has to do with any holiday spirit or why there should be holiday spirit in the first place, we have the 21.11 and i have a full time job... but sorry if i dragged down your fantasy and made you feel bad with my facts :/ hopefully one day i can make it up to you...

I read the link. Just having some fun with ya. I'm not mad.
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only thing big you will get today is the big shaft :)
  • sako10shagster
    Radraptor wrote: »

smh was waiting for this....

*whispers* hype
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Radraptor wrote: »

smh was waiting for this....

*whispers* hype

Lol. Just messing bro. I hope there is something big today
  • LiamSully
    6869 posts Big Money Move

why? for stating facts?

That link you posted isn’t actually facts, it’s a “best guess” based on previous years

I’m not saying it’s not very accurate, but it’s not official, and shouldn’t be treated as such
  • sako10shagster
    7pm
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    7pm

100% 7pm