5* WF avoiding their WF ?

Whoman
5385 posts Big Money Move
Seems to happen way to often, basically taking outside-foot shots all the time ...

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    31880 posts National Team Captain
    I’ve noticed this with a few players. This is why i don’t care much about 5 star weakfoots this year. Several times I’ve had a perfect opportunity to score with the weak foot and they half hit it with the outside of their strong foot.
  • jmaurizio
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shot outside foot trait?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    jmaurizio wrote: »
    Shot outside foot trait?

Ousmane Dembele doesn’t...but damn if that’s all he ever did if I tried shooting with his weakfoot.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7550 posts League Winner
    jmaurizio wrote: »
    Shot outside foot trait?

naaa reus does this alot although not 5 star weak foot and doesnt have that trait
  • Ulook92
    12826 posts Has That Special Something
    Raul has 4*WF and still refuses to ever take right footed shots.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    Socrates doesn’t seem to avoid using his weaker foot but I have noticed it with other 5* weak footers.
  • RebelRob
    5215 posts Big Money Move
    Noticed this on day one with wby.

I’ve not seemed to have many issues recently, but only had 2 5* wf forwards the last 5 games so haven’t had many opportunities to try it out recently as I’ve only just bought a half decent team.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    CR7 isn't to happy to finess with his left foot.
  • Olleman
    12997 posts Has That Special Something
    This have killed 5* WFers this year. This needs raising!!
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I find that you have to position them in the optimum position for them to use their weak foot. It’s annoying when you try and use the WF and it does the outside of the foot shot.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    it seems to happen for me mostly when i try to finesse with them. i have neymar and dembele on the same team and if i go for a power shot, they'll use their wf. if i go for a finesse, they tend to go for a outside boot shot.

on a completely unrelated note, shearer smashes em in for me with his 3* wf like its nothing.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    So glad I'm not the only one that's dealt with this :lol: I was banging on about this in a group chat with my start team that had Dembele. Ended up rage selling the guy because he was just costing me so many goals by half hitting it with his strong foot instead of the easy weak foot finesse. Noticed it with Neymar and Eriksen in draft. Since then, I've just stopped caring about the weak foot when it comes to picking my players and just avoiding using players weak foots if I can help it
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    nitraw wrote: »
    it seems to happen for me mostly when i try to finesse with them. i have neymar and dembele on the same team and if i go for a power shot, they'll use their wf. if i go for a finesse, they tend to go for a outside boot shot.

on a completely unrelated note, shearer smashes em in for me with his 3* wf like its nothing.

yeah my Best will happily finesse weak foot with a 4 star weak foot.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Socrates doesn’t seem to avoid using his weaker foot but I have noticed it with other 5* weak footers.

Yeah Socrates,Gullit,Eusibio etc are fine.

Cruyff was the one i noticed takes shots with the outside of his strong foot rather than his wkf