Reps 4411 guide --Updating--Streaming 4411 and 3 mil pack opening tn+Giveaways

Replicant
104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 2015
THE 4411 GUIDE

Style of play- Counter attacks, Its all about that CF and STRIKER ripping those back lines apart! 4411 demands QUALITY DEFENSE and Lots of passing. 4411 is a very direct formation, most of your attacks will come straight through the middle.

Why 4411 and not 4231(2)? Thats simple for me to answer. The CAM and STRIKER are Further apart then the CF and STR in a 4411. The CDMS also seem to be out of position for me in this years 4231(2). I originally like the space that 4231(2) had, but when it came to wide men, I was failing. The space between my LB and LM was a massive liability and I found myself constantly countered. Yaya(LCDM) was not helping out much either for an odd reason. At this point I moved over to 4411.

4411 is a more compact and direct formation. Your CF will be a focal point just like the CAM in a 4231(2), except they score and assist much more. This is because the CF spot is closer to the striker, and goal. Im not a fan of 2 striker formations, this gives me the option for 2 strikers centrally. I will explain this formation in more detail as I go.....

34njdk2.jpg

335cobr.png
Its a very easy to use formation when mastered. Looking at it shows how direct it really is. Midfield to CF, Cf to striker. Make sure you pass around to a bit to be less predictable.

My Team-After 3 subs
nznbc2.jpg

THE STRIKER-High/Low--High/Medium

Just feed him. Use your CF to send him in on net. Not a lot needs to be said here, you all know who the good strikers are for the most part. You will definitely need a High attacking striker, otherwise there will be little to no runs made up top.

EX: Ronaldo, Suarez, Bale, Aguero, Tevez(Performed well for me), Striker Sanchez, Striker Griezman,
Lacazette, Lewandowski(not a fan), Higuain, ETC....

THE CENTER FORWARD(Passer, Scorer)- The most important part of the 4411. Ive Used all types of players here. As opposed to 4231(2), The CF in a 4411 will be in on net as much as your striker. 1,2 passes between the CF and STRIKER are deadly!!!! This is where I have the most fun in this years fifa. Your CF a lot of times, only needs to make one pass to the striker and your in on net. Its literally that simple. Everything comes from the CF, so he must be able to pass! The best CF in a 4411 I have used all year, is Ibra.

Hold up- Using a player like Ibra here is awesome. His medium/low allows him to sit in the CF spot, hold up play, and pass to the striker for days. Using L1 passes with the CF gets him on net as well as the striker. I tend to go for big men in the CF spot. They tend to win all the headers, releasing my striker. Similar players to Ibra- Rooney, RVP, Hulk, Lewandowski.

Pace and Runs- Obviously IF bale is another example of a great CF. He has now replaced my Ibra. His speed down the middle is a Pro of course, but his size, strength and passing ability makes him the PERFECT CF. Similar players to Bale- Messi, Tevez, Lacazette, Griezmann, Aubamayeng, Muller.

Creators- If you have a great striker already, and just want to use an all out CAM as a CF, I assure you he will have the highest assist ratio on the team. The best passing player Ive used in this formation is iMOTM Debryune who also has a lethal shot. Your literally one pass away from a assist if you use this formation correctly. Creator Ex- Rodriguez, Iniesta, Modric, Isco, Eriksen, Fabregas, Hamsik.

*Passing to the LM/RM with the CF opens up a lot of space! If you like to cross, This formation is also for you. Youll have loads of player in or around the box. The CMs tend to get into the box more then 4231 CDMs.

SUGGESTED WRs- High/Medium, High/Low,
Medium/Low(Will work with cf, make sure the cf has a high attack work rate)
Be sure not to use HIGH/HIGH CF, this left a huge gap between him and the striker.

THE CENTRAL MIDS- Everyone seems to skip this formation because of these roles. Yes they aren't as far back as CDMs but in the end, they ARE CDMs. I never used this formation with one holding midfielder and one passer. This years FIFA has loads of "all around" style players. I use UP MATIC and iMOTM Toure. In this formation these 2 players only pass wide, or to the CF only. These 2 terrorize the opponent, intercepting and feeding the CF constantly. These players dont need 90 vision to get the ball a couple yards forward or wide, if you get what I mean. The CMs in a 4411 have 2 directions to pass as opposed to 3 or 4. Another reason why this formation is so direct. Use CDMs as your CMs folks!

UPDATE 4/14: The passing links in the formation show that the cms do not pass to the striker. This is irrelevant, the cms do indeed pass to the striker. My yaya of late as been ripping back lines apart by passing directly to the str. Im noticing my CF getting into better goal scoring positions this way.

NOTE- If you dont use CDM style players, you will be prone to counter attacks. This is why defending in this formation is very important. If you know how to defend, You wont find an issue with your CMs not tracking back. I personally never find myself mad at my CMs, They always are in the right spots while defending.

EX: Schweinsteiger, Toure, Lahm, Pogba, Busquets, Vidal, Alonso, Khedira, Matuidi, Marchisio, Matic, Melo, Naingolan, ETC...

THE WIDE MEN/LM/RM- High Attacking work rates only. I dont use Medium attacking wide men.

They are here to provide width, in a somewhat tight formation. They will be used to stretch opposition, cross, cut in and TRACK BACK. Its apart of the real life game, wide men track back! When defending, my hazard and cuadrado are always back putting in work. The LB works with the LM very closely, Sometimes overlapping. The same goes for the RB and RM.

They are not "TO FAR BACK". The placement of the LM and RM is almost identical to every other 4 at the back LM/RM formation. My LM and RM always get in on net, and are always assisting.
Ex- Hazard, Ronaldo, Ribery, Neymar, Robben, Cuadrado, Sanchez, Griezmann, Bale, Hulk, Candreva ETC...

L/R Back- I suggest you have 2 pacey backs with decent passing. They will overlap and interchange with your lm/rm, so make sure they can make a decent cross or short pass.
Suggested work rates- High/Medium Medium/Medium

CBs- Prety much a no brainer. Make sure they have some pace and loads of strength. I personally go for one pure TANK and another with decent passing. I use Kompany and IF Boateng. There are a lot of pace abusers out there, I feel safe telling you that you do in fact need some pacey CBs.
This formation if used wrong, can be prone to counter attacks. Make sure you know how to defend well.
Examples- Chiellini, Kompany, Boateng, Hummels, Benatia, Pepe, Naldo,
I dont suggest, Koscielny, Rojo, Miranda. Luiz,

INSTRUCTIONS AND TACTICS

Rm- stay forward, cut inside, In box for cross
Lm- Same as Rm but, Edge of box
CF- Stay central
LCM- Balanced, Into Box,
RCM- Stay back, Into Box,
LB/RB- Stay back

BUILD UP PLAY
Speed 59
Passing 47
Organised

CHANCE CREATION
Passing 48
Crossing 55
Shooting 49
Free Form

DEFENCE
Pressure 51
Aggression 50
Team Width 52

TIPS

* When those pacey players run straight at you, don't buckle under pressure, use jockey or keep pulling your defenders back, then use a little contain.

* Contain will only get you so far, learn to ease off contain if your prone to defensive mistakes.

* While under attack, control a midfielder and let the computer AI do the work for you on defense!
Ex: Ill use my matic or toure to chase the opponent who is running at my defense. This lets you have a more compact back line. Do not control your defender like hes a homing missile, Leave them back on the line.

* Switch your attacking style throughout. If your predictable, you'll be easy to break down.

EX: I used to be the most predictable player. I literally would pass to Ronaldo, run and try to score.
My friends would batter me and id take my frustration out on the game. I started passing more, dribbling more, and completely changing my game in general. Attack from all directions with different players. Keep it fresh and your opponent on his heels.

THIS IS AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF MY 4411 GUIDE
I have Videos, Teams coming soon.
If anyone wants to play let me know! Im on all times.

Post edited by Rob on

Comments

• TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    I have used every formation. I now live and die by 4-4-1-1 except the odd adaptation in-game as needed. I went from 0-1, 1-2 scores to regular 5-3, 4-2, 5-0 wins etc. More conceded but far more scored/created. I love it. I love it. 4-2-3-1 is very similar, but far more defensive. There's a 4-3-3 (not sure which variation) that also offers something similar but leaves you exposed on the wings. With a bit of patience the 4-4-1-1 is lethal, especially in changing point of attack on the ground and tiki-taka at top of 18.

Absolutely, 100% requires a quality CDM in one of the CM roles. I use Khedira or Fellaini mostly. But can safely play, IMO, a Schweinsteiger-Gotze CM combo, for example, and do just fine. Your FB's had better be able to hold their own, and had better have good passing or you will struggle to get out your half.
  • Good luck mate. Hopefully some vids too.
  • Replicant
    Will upload vids tomorrow. Thanks for the support!
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    I want to like it, It just felt so prone to counter attacks when I used it.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    It's defo prone to counter attacks, that's why need a high defensive work rate CDM - or play like me and just choose whomever you enjoy.
  • joker
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    aren't the wingers even more pushed back then in 4231(2) ? What would you reckon are the pro's over 4231(2) ? Just from the looks I would think 4231(2) is better because the wingers are higher and the CMs are CDMs, so it is has a better defense aswell
  • FC Intl
    joker wrote: »
    aren't the wingers even more pushed back then in 4231(2) ? What would you reckon are the pro's over 4231(2) ? Just from the looks I would think 4231(2) is better because the wingers are higher and the CMs are CDMs, so it is has a better defense aswell

Completely agree, I find 4231(2) to be better in attack and defense.
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    Post edited by Replicant on
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    Up. Anyone want to play?
    Post edited by Replicant on
  • Replicant
    1 more UP
  • Colvan813
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    do you use any intructions or leave it default ?
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    Updated! Thanks for the reminder
    Anyone up for a game(ps4)? Still need fresh footage.
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    17v283.jpg

Really interesting team by my friend XxDeletedxX
  • Replicant
    Another if hulk team!

2qu6wk2.jpg
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    fwhvs6.jpg

Damnn

These 2 teams need to sub out the lcms. Imagine a toure, matic or vidal subbed in? It would be unstoppable. Im not saying anything bad towards kdb and kroos at all, they are liabilities though.
  • FC Intl
    Why not just a screen shot?
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    I use this. It lacks an all out holding mid but between di maria Rooney and fellaini they manage to cover.

TOTY ronaldo
    TOTY di maria
    Up neymar SIF Rooney IF fellaini bale
    Alba TOTY luiz TOTY Silva IF carvajal
    IF alves
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Thinking of using IF Hulk and Ibra as the front 2, would Hulk suit being the striker in this formation?
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    Of course he will. My friend has been loving him. He Said his WF is a negatie of course, but hes Ibraesque.
    Great work rate, amazing strength and can pass if the CF overlaps him. For your sake, make sure your CF can make a decent pass. Who is your cf?
  • Peter
    edited April 2015
    Replicant wrote: »
    Of course he will. My friend has been loving him. He Said his WF is a negatie of course, but hes Ibraesque.
    Great work rate, amazing strength and can pass if the CF overlaps him. For your sake, make sure your CF can make a decent pass. Who is your cf?

If thats to me then the CF is Ibra

This would be the team
    pitch-1801298.jpg
  • Replicant
    FC Intl wrote: »
    Why not just a screen shot?
    still learning how to post pictures and such. Ill clean everything up soon.

P wrote: »
    I use this. It lacks an all out holding mid but between di maria Rooney and fellaini they manage to cover.

TOTY ronaldo
    TOTY di maria
    Up neymar SIF Rooney IF fellaini bale
    Alba TOTY luiz TOTY Silva IF carvajal
    IF alves

Unbelievable team, TOTY Di was the best player Ive used after TOTY CR7. Hes the perfect CF. My old team was very similar. Luckily I sold TOTY Di Ma for 12mil(bought for 2.7). Im using IF Bale at CF now.

Your ok with the team in general? It looks all arond solid. Try my passing custom tactic when you get a chance.

• Replicant
    Also folks, dont be scared to start 1-3 players whom you can sub for your desired players. Ive done it for 3 years, Its not annoying as everyone says. Imagine subbing MOTM Toure in the above posters team? :);)
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    Peter, Perfect!
    IBRA CF- 18 games, 15 goals, 17 assists. Hes genius in this position.
    Id smack sentinel on moutinho.

Top 3 CFs

TOTY DI MA(I don't suggest the NIF)
    Ibra
    IF Bale

Anyone up for a game?

• Peter
    Replicant wrote: »
    Peter, Perfect!
    IBRA CF- 18 games, 15 goals, 17 assists. Hes genius in this position.
    Id smack sentinel on moutinho.

Top 3 CFs

TOTY DI MA(I don't suggest the NIF)
    Ibra
    IF Bale

Anyone up for a game?

Been using him as a striker for 50 games or so, he has over 100 goals but like 3 assists, will be good to see another side of him
  • Replicant
    Great, Keep me posted. Id like to hear what you think.
  • Colvan813
    great guide.......been stuck in d4 for a month or so, have been using 4-3-3 (2) with some of the top players, figured i would check out this guide and use the 4-4-1-1 made 2 cheap serie a sides think less than 12k total and now sit in d2 at 2-0 so far in the season
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    If you download "Gyazo" (free capture tool, very easy to use) you can take much better quality pictures for your guide :)

As for the formation, it's one of my favorites in the game. My favorite workrate combination in CM is by far M/M and H/H (Love ADM and Yaya in this). Also like how easy it is to get your wingers in behind.

However, I personally feel that it needs to be said that this is one of the formations where every position matters, even full backs. I find that if one player isn't right then it throws off the whole balance of the team, for example even using Gervinho at LM in a Serie A team had a bad effect on the team because I never liked passing to him and his positioning was awful.

Nice initial guide though. I think I also prefer 4231 (2) when it comes to elite players.
  • Replicant
    edited April 2015
    Colvan813 wrote: »
    great guide.......been stuck in d4 for a month or so, have been using 4-3-3 (2) with some of the top players, figured i would check out this guide and use the 4-4-1-1 made 2 cheap serie a sides think less than 12k total and now sit in d2 at 2-0 so far in the season

Wow, Post your teams! :) Im glad the guide helped you.

Smudge wrote: »
    If you download "Gyazo" (free capture tool, very easy to use) you can take much better quality pictures for your guide :)

As for the formation, it's one of my favorites in the game. My favorite workrate combination in CM is by far M/M and H/H (Love ADM and Yaya in this). Also like how easy it is to get your wingers in behind.

However, I personally feel that it needs to be said that this is one of the formations where every position matters, even full backs. I find that if one player isn't right then it throws off the whole balance of the team, for example even using Gervinho at LM in a Serie A team had a bad effect on the team because I never liked passing to him and his positioning was awful.

Nice initial guide though. I think I also prefer 4231 (2) when it comes to elite players.

Thanks for the info. Your completely right, I recently tried Eriksen at CF because a friend said he good. He was single handedly messing up my squads play style. I lost 3 games consecutive. I played with my normal squad after and won all night B)
    Its not an easy formation to master at all, but when you do, its amazing.

Thanks for the support, The guide still not finished. Im working on it as we speak. sadly, I was busy with work all week.
  • Colvan813
    Higuian
    Hamsik
    Gervinho--Inler--strootman--shaqiri
    Santon--Barzagli--Juan Jesus--De Sciglio
    Handanovic

Gomez
    Cerci
    El Shaa--Gargano--Marchisio--Candreva
    Radu--Caceres--Rodriguez--Maggio
    Handanovic

got all the players for discard on bids lol........ would like to add it seems like this formation makes it easier to deal with high pressure and always seem to find an open player
  • Bozza88
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    is ibra really that good at cf?