We are aware of some connectivity issues on our games & we are working towards resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Keep in the loop by following this tweet.

When are RTTF upgrades given?

Barslund
4644 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2018
Title.

Anyone know if it's when all games are done on the 12/12-18 or when a team has secured their position, which could already be next week?

Currently have Hamsik, Perisic and Cuadrado.

Comments

• Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guessing mid December when final group games done?
  • Barslund
    Equinox 85 wrote: »

But it would kinda make sense to release them as the clubs secure their position.
    Would be a more dynamic experience for the users (us) and give them more content to gradually push out.
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Barslund wrote: »

But it would kinda make sense to release them as the clubs secure their position.
    Would be a more dynamic experience for the users (us) and give them more content to gradually push out.

I agree. However knowing EA it’ll just be done in one batch. As some of the teams have already qualified but the relevant player card hasn’t been upgraded yet.
  • Barslund

I agree. However knowing EA it’ll just be done in one batch. As some of the teams have already qualified but the relevant player card hasn’t been upgraded yet.

Basically you’re saying that I’m giving EA to much credit.
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up

Basically you’re saying that I’m giving EA to much credit.

Seems logical to upgrade them at once