Division Rivals div 2 is crazy fest but also pointless

DeMolay145
539 posts An Exciting Prospect
I consider myself an ok player, gold 2 and once gold 1 in WLs, but somehow I managed to get myself into div 2 and man that is a sweat fest. People using icons and complete teams of great players, constant pressure and all.

Anyhow, in my opinion rank III in div 2 has the best rewards so there is no point at all playing rivals since you can get there by just playing WL. EA needs to really sort out all those rewards.

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    You need to play a little bit of rivals on top of WL for rank3. I like it though, great packs without having to grind much. lol
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    Lol what are the rewards for rank 3?
  • DeMolay145
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    You need to play a little bit of rivals on top of WL for rank3. I like it though, great packs without having to grind much. lol

only a game or two tops. I went for them today and got myself relegated to div 3. Played my way again to div 2 only to realize I will be getting rank II because of my mistake. lol

But even though we need 1 or 2 games, still weird to be like that.
  • DeMolay145
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Lol what are the rewards for rank 3?

COINS
    FUT Division Rivals Rewards for FIFA 19 Ultimate Team 250 Champions Points
    💰 40,000 coins

TRADEABLE
    🎴 2 x Rare Players Packs
    🎴 1 x Mega Pack

UNTRADEABLE
    🎴 4 x Rare Players Packs
    🎴 2 x Mega Pack
  • Mini_Miudo
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

only a game or two tops. I went for them today and got myself relegated to div 3. Played my way again to div 2 only to realize I will be getting rank II because of my mistake. lol

But even though we need 1 or 2 games, still weird to be like that.

You get 12k from WL and you need 14-15k for rank3 so a bit more than 1-2 games. Typically I'd say 5-6.
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Yea rank 3 Div 2 is good rewards, a few wins on top of 12k wl points and your sorted. I'm not far of Div 1 but have you seen the Div 1 rank 3 rewards? It's literally half the packs of Div 2 rank 3, why the hell should I try to get into d1? I'd get less rewards for rank 3, 2 months into the game and it's not been changed, what idiot came up with these rewards :joy:
  • DeMolay145
    Yea rank 3 Div 2 is good rewards, a few wins on top of 12k wl points and your sorted. I'm not far of Div 1 but have you seen the Div 1 rank 3 rewards? It's literally half the packs of Div 2 rank 3, why the hell should I try to get into d1? I'd get less rewards for rank 3, 2 months into the game and it's not been changed, what idiot came up with these rewards :joy:

Exactly. Pretty sure they closed their eyes and heabutted the keyboard.
  • Foldsea
    1236 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Little OT But i find it a little Amazing that you got to div 2 (gold 2 in WL)
    Well Done 👍
    I get gold 3 in WL but cant get myself Over 900 points in Rivals , i get to ~ 900 and then back to 800 , and i continues like that.

Oh, and it was same last year , always got 20-25 wins in WL But never higher then Div 4
  • Mini_Miudo

@number7rocky I had to score a 90th minute own goal yesterday otherwise I was gonna get promoted to Div1... no thanks. :joy:
    Dsdjhv2W0AAYwgz.jpg:large

You know EA are stupid when you look at the rewards system.