Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why is prime Keane so cheap?

HektorOvTroy
1637 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2018
Any thoughts?

I have him and he's great.

He's also one of only 3 midfielder rated over 90 as CDM without chem styles.

I thought he would also be a very popular player due to his history and reputation.

Comments

• Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    I tried him twice and just couldn’t get on with him for some reason he just turned like a double decker it could have just been a bad day for servers or something but he just didn’t feel right

I actually find matuidi better so next target for me is prime makalele as he looks similar with boosted stats
  • LiamSully
    6852 posts Big Money Move
    He’s not that good for his price, he’s not tall, he’s not fast, he’s not meta enough tbh

Had him earlier and sold him on, scream Fellaini is a better CDM

And I really wanted to like him as he was a hero when I was younger
  • Crop_Dust3r
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had him and while I thought he was good, he wasn't 700k+ good.

I replaced him with in form Thomas Partey. I haven't missed him one bit and my coin balance looks far more attractive now.
  • Tennster10
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him for 15 games and he couldn’t do anything for me. Which was a disapointment for me as i was a fan of him. Sold and got fresh prime Gattuso... omg he’s a beast as cdm. Dont shoot with him thou.
  • Eroberto
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    There aren’t enough people showing a keen interest in him
  • Damn he is on my wish list.

I though throw a deadeye on him and he could defend but also shoot and pass.

For under 1m, which icon midfielder would fit that bill...
  • Tennster10
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    Damn he is on my wish list.

I though throw a deadeye on him and he could defend but also shoot and pass.

For under 1m, which icon midfielder would fit that bill...

As pure CM in 3 cm formation i think he can do a great job as box to box but i need pure defensive cm as i play with 2 cm only.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because of xenophobia
  • Patmck
    52 posts Park Captain
    Gave him 5 games, didn’t notice he was on the pitch, swapped for kante and wow what a difference, kante all day for me
  • Foxsake
    2631 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is not worth the coins
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've used him for 100 he's and he's been brilliant for me tbh, his standing tackles seem to home in on the ball and his passing range is spot on. I use catalyst card on him. He does need to play with a taller CM near him though.
  • Stevie12
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really like him. Play him next Radja and pogba with messi in front of them, 4312. Always seems to win the ball, wouldn't be without him.
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    keane is my 2nd biggest dissapointment this yr. ( bale no1)
    i have over 4 mil and tried alot of players.
    being a utd fan i have tried rio , scholes and giggs and loved them all but keane just felt average tbh.
  • Foxsake
    2631 posts Fans' Favourite
    My biggest disappointment was mbappe :(
    deang07 wrote: »
    keane is my 2nd biggest dissapointment this yr. ( bale no1)
    i have over 4 mil and tried alot of players.
    being a utd fan i have tried rio , scholes and giggs and loved them all but keane just felt average tbh.

• Primal
    5339 posts Big Money Move
    I used him, he is quite good but not really built for this game as manual tackles arnt effective so it's better to have someone bigger to intercept and win the ariel duels.
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    he might be more effective after the new patch seeing as theyve addressed tackling ect