Vieri:. Prime vs 88

DrWorm
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone try both? I have my eye on this guy and not sure which version is best. I like the med/low of 88 and he has slightly better strength, stamina and composure so was leaning towards 88 but was hoping to hear a few reviews first

Comments

• I had Vieri 88 with hunter chem.
    He was a tank and clinical finisher.
    Pace was good enough.
    Sold him, because its too much coins in an icon, when IF Belotti did it better for next to nothing that prize.
  • DrWorm
    edited November 2018

Crysister wrote: »
    I had Vieri 88 with hunter chem.
    He was a tank and clinical finisher.
    Pace was good enough.
    Sold him, because its too much coins in an icon, when IF Belotti did it better for next to nothing that prize.

wow thats not promising.
  • DrWorm
    anyone else try both or either of these versions?
  • I have 90 prime in my Seria A squad 4231(2)

His shooting with a hunter chem card is 99 so obviously ridiculously powerful and accurate.

His movement and turn is very similar to Morata but he excels in almost every way aside from passing.

He rarely tracks back and can hold the ball up in the final third against most players bar Van Dijk, Ramos etc.

His composure can sometimes lack a little but no more than other players of his size.

For the price he is probably one of the most well rounded Icon ST. Unless you're looking to go 1 mil plus.
  • DrWorm
    I have 90 prime in my Seria A squad 4231(2)

His shooting with a hunter chem card is 99 so obviously ridiculously powerful and accurate.

His movement and turn is very similar to Morata but he excels in almost every way aside from passing.

He rarely tracks back and can hold the ball up in the final third against most players bar Van Dijk, Ramos etc.

His composure can sometimes lack a little but no more than other players of his size.

For the price he is probably one of the most well rounded Icon ST. Unless you're looking to go 1 mil plus.

nice review thanks!