The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I'm looking forward to the new patch.

HektorOvTroy
1637 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2018
Notes look good.

EA have delivered what we've asked for around nerfing the AI and constant pressure. And reducing the tackles that rebound to the attacker.

Now if they could just have good servers.....

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    So am I, I have always defended for myself, as I can’t trust the AI to do it for me! Old habits eh?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Could you summarise the notes please?
  • Alexvdven
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is no point in patching the game if the button delay stays
  • AFC_95 wrote: »

The AI defenders will still play like final level bosses but their range of interceptions and blocks will be dramatically reduced.

Joking aside, it looks good. You NEED to have intelligent AI to make the game playable but the whole not controlling your CB is better than controlling him is a bit mad.
  • freakjas
    7595 posts League Winner
    Yeah sounds really great.
    Really looking forward to finally winning the ball while defending myself lol.
    Really like that they keep listening and try to remove bugs.
    Theres obviously some left but I really respect that they’re doing this
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    So am I, I have always defended for myself, as I can’t trust the AI to do it for me! Old habits eh?

Yes. I'm a manual defender. I've been asking how to rely on the ai. Now hopefully I can stay manual!
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Hoping in a good change

A player should be rewarded when difends manually, not the opposite
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: »

The AI defenders will still play like final level bosses but their range of interceptions and blocks will be dramatically reduced.

Joking aside, it looks good. You NEED to have intelligent AI to make the game playable but the whole not controlling your CB is better than controlling him is a bit mad.

Yeah I agree. You need AI to play like defenders but they actual tackles etc should be manual
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yes. I'm a manual defender. I've been asking how to rely on the ai. Now hopefully I can stay manual!

I'll never AI defend. I'd rather lose than play like an ****
  • Jonx88
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    I can see constant 1-2s between the strikers as we haplessly try and switch between our 2 centre halves, you just know these kids gonna exploit the mechanics one way or another
  • DicaniosGod
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    rona_94 wrote: »
    Hoping in a good change

A player should be rewarded when difends manually, not the opposite

I have always thought that!!

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    I can see constant 1-2s between the strikers as we haplessly try and switch between our 2 centre halves, you just know these kids gonna exploit the mechanics one way or another

To be honest EA can't please everyone. They either tone down AI defending or have people only AI defend.