87 Socrates at striker

LenKikk
718 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2018
Has anyone used him before in that position?

Im planning of using this and swap to 4321 in game. Any advice or changes i have to make into the team?

Screenshot-20181120-143822.png

Screenshot-20181120-143840.png

Comments

  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
  • James Libby
    5101 posts Big Money Move
    He is going to be better at CAM, trust me.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    He is going to be better at CAM, trust me.

    Hmm yea, im trying to fit in some players its a bit difficult though. Lets see if i can put him on a cam position.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    Im doubting between socrates and middle rivaldo now. Rivaldo looks more suited for st role but his wf is terrible...

    Could also go prime Kluivert at St or prime Bergkamp
  • I used him at CAM in 4-1-2-1-2 (2) and he is amazing. Scores all the ways. I think he can play at ST with no problem.
  • Asht1981
    938 posts Professional
    Get middle butra best out off them u mentioned he's so good
  • iWiggle
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They look both **** at ST
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    I think im gonna go with prime kluivert and hulk / depay on the wings! Thanks for the input guys
  • Arron xox
    2862 posts National Call-Up
    Yea amazing his work rates let him down for me at striker but get him the ball he will finish
  • realhokies
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do not dribble more than zero times with him.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    I got prime kluivert was a massive let down. So went to 90 bergkamp and im winning 4 in a row hes amazing!
  • Vinny1979
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    LenKikk wrote: »
    I got prime kluivert was a massive let down. So went to 90 bergkamp and im winning 4 in a row hes amazing!

    You owned him for what 2 hours??
    How can you judge a player in 2 hours!?
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    I got prime kluivert was a massive let down. So went to 90 bergkamp and im winning 4 in a row hes amazing!

    You owned him for what 2 hours??
    How can you judge a player in 2 hours!?

    He felt like a truck to clunky not fast. Felt like i would give him a try but didnt work out ( his shot wasnt great either). I used Bergkamp before and he was imense so it was easy to make a choice. It also ment i would have enough for the dynamic Fekir card. Fekir was underpreforming but plays amazing now.
  • Davisto
    6080 posts Big Money Move
    False nine and drop back to defend then yeah maybe
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    I got prime kluivert was a massive let down. So went to 90 bergkamp and im winning 4 in a row hes amazing!

    You owned him for what 2 hours??
    How can you judge a player in 2 hours!?

    He felt like a truck to clunky not fast. Felt like i would give him a try but didnt work out ( his shot wasnt great either). I used Bergkamp before and he was imense so it was easy to make a choice. It also ment i would have enough for the dynamic Fekir card. Fekir was underpreforming but plays amazing now.

    Go with Raul 88 or 87 crespo even 92 RVN is a better option than Socrates at striker.
Sign In or Register to comment.