Squad Advice

ALlanmce
418 posts Sunday League Hero
Budget is 850-900k. Considering below squad, anyone who has used some of the players would you recommend them. ideally i want to keep bale in there but everyone else not bothered. Aiming to buy when market prices come down more

BBAs1Ef.png

Comments

• TimRUFC
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    Lewa is an animal you will love him he’s brilliant this year. I’d pick up CL Gnabry instead of Coman tbh, much better finishing and physical I was a bit let down by Coman when I had him. Goretzka is also brilliant at LCM he can do everything, personally I’d also drop Fahrmann and pick up Neuer he’s top quality and Ralf was **** for me
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20951 posts Club Captain
    IF De Marcos seems very solid and looks much better than Roberto
  • ALlanmce
    Cheers guys, wasn't sure to go with Coman or Gnarby so will make the change. Also Should have coins for IF De Marcos so will look to pick him up also :)
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Attack looks good, Lewa took some getting used to for me but it’s paying off now. Would be tempted to go Gnabry as mentioned above or Reus if you could work him in.

Depending on how you set up in game I’d prefer to have Casemiro in for a ‘proper’ CDM but that might not fit your play style/formation.

Not used Roberto or Nacho, I currently use Varane & Carvajal and I’ve been really impressed with Carvajal. Fahrmann was terrible for me too, would go Neuer or Courtois.
  • MNBaller
    66 posts Park Captain
    Hearing the other guys but Coman was deadly for me! Mega fun and I used him in same formation linking up to Lewa, Lewa is just a pure goalscorer.

Not a fan of Nacho though!
  • Thefranchise92
    3707 posts National Call-Up
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Budget is 850-900k. Considering below squad, anyone who has used some of the players would you recommend them. ideally i want to keep bale in there but everyone else not bothered. Aiming to buy when market prices come down more

BBAs1Ef.png

For 900k u could do so much better
  • ALlanmce
    ALlanmce wrote: »

BBAs1Ef.png

For 900k u could do so much better

Any squad in particular. Not wanting BPL or Serie A as already tried both leagues