Icon CAM or ST for less than 1m ,

88Has
478 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi guys hope your all well

I have 1m to spend on an icon and was wondering what is out there for best value for money

I've looked at butra 87, raul 88, prime nakata, Zola, prime linekar, 88 shevchenko, 91 hagi, 97 stoichkov

But not sure which one I should get.

So if possible I would like your opinions please on what you think is ideal and what you have used so far. Please bear in mind it has to be less than 1m

Many thanks

Comments

  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    I am using Lineker, and still keeping him, fearing the other icons are not as good as him.
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Zola was great for me, but his stamina was his main let down, also wish he was a little more agile, but an engine card might sort that by increasing balance, agility.
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    alvchong wrote: »
    I am using Lineker, and still keeping him, fearing the other icons are not as good as him.

    Is he the same as the last years world cup mode and what version of him is best?
  • I'm also keen to know the answer to this, been looking at stoikicvic but I'm fearing buying a baby icon in case they price plummets .
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    Prime Zola was great for me, but his stamina was his main let down, also wish he was a little more agile, but an engine card might sort that by increasing balance, agility.

    Yeah that's the only thing that stops me from getting him is he will just get blown
  • 89 van basten or raul
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cheekchu wrote: »
    I'm also keen to know the answer to this, been looking at stoikicvic but I'm fearing buying a baby icon in case they price plummets .

    Yeah that's a possibility
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you can, try and find the extra to get middle Stoichkov.

    Greatly reduces your risk as he's not a base icon, and he's an absolute beast. Win-win
  • Yeah I think I will do that. I'll sell off aguero and hope weekend leauge rewards are kind to me !
  • If you can, try and find the extra to get middle Stoichkov.

    Greatly reduces your risk as he's not a base icon, and he's an absolute beast. Win-win

    Just realised he is a left wing. Would he be worth getting as a 7chem striker ? Left wing for me has potm hazard who won't be moving anytime soon.

    Thanks.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played him at ST on 7 chem and no issues at all. He's strong as an ox (as well as high aggression which really helps), good dribbling and finishes most things on his left.

    Only draw back is the week foot, but I never had any issue getting it back on to his left with the 4* skills
  • Thanks for the advise. I'll give him a go!
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played him at ST on 7 chem and no issues at all. He's strong as an ox (as well as high aggression which really helps), good dribbling and finishes most things on his left.

    Only draw back is the week foot, but I never had any issue getting it back on to his left with the 4* skills

    Looks an absolute beast esp the middle version.
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone else any opinions, it would be hugely welcome..
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i just picked up prime shearer gonna give him a whirl.

    prime vieri was very solid
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    What is your team?
    I am saving for CR7 as striker.... I am using griezman.. Would recommend saving for CR7... as He will score different types of goals for you.. Else 89 Nedved is good option if you want rn...
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    What is your team?
    I am saving for CR7 as striker.... I am using griezman.. Would recommend saving for CR7... as He will score different types of goals for you.. Else 89 Nedved is good option if you want rn...

    Atm I am running

    Kepa
    Telles (UCL) sanchez bailly sif lala
    UCL fernandino Kante Firmino
    UCL sane lacazette POTM Lucas

    Haven't changed team in a while whilst I saved coins.

    Cr7 wise; he is just so expensive and I've not really ant good pack luck to make more coins
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    nitraw wrote: »
    i just picked up prime shearer gonna give him a whirl.

    prime vieri was very solid

    Hmm never thought of shearer..
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    I believe you mid and forwards are good enough....Would upgrade Backline to get full chem... But for change 89 Nedved is good shout.. Sane off chem as Striker...
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    I believe you mid and forwards are good enough....Would upgrade Backline to get full chem... But for change 89 Nedved is good shout.. Sane off chem as Striker...

    Yeah was thinking of getting rid of bailly and getting varane and buying lloris or something

    Will look at nedved

    Many thanks
  • I brought Baby Baggio and his awesome.
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crysister wrote: »
    I brought Baby Baggio and his awesome.

    What postion you play him? And in what formation?
    Thanks
  • Bolly80
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime lineker is superb i sold him to try prime butragueno (who was good but not worth 700k more then lineker) ive now gone back to lineker and not looking to change any time soon.i found him better then cr7
  • 88Has wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    I brought Baby Baggio and his awesome.

    What postion you play him? And in what formation?
    Thanks

    Play him at CAM, 4-3-3 (4).
    I never sprint with him, because his Stamina is not high.
    But he pass like a cat and finesse for fun.
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bolly80 wrote: »
    Prime lineker is superb i sold him to try prime butragueno (who was good but not worth 700k more then lineker) ive now gone back to lineker and not looking to change any time soon.i found him better then cr7

    I think I will try out linekar. Does he work better on his own or in a 2 striker formation
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crysister wrote: »
    88Has wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    I brought Baby Baggio and his awesome.

    What postion you play him? And in what formation?
    Thanks

    Play him at CAM, 4-3-3 (4).
    I never sprint with him, because his Stamina is not high.
    But he pass like a cat and finesse for fun.

    Ah.. stamina will be an issue for me..
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Prime Overmars as a 7 chemistry left striker is absolutely deadly for a little over base icon price. 95 pace with 5* weak foot, played off a strong striker you can cause some real Havok.

    Or prime Linaker was good as well.

    Not had any experience of CAMs in that price range.
Sign In or Register to comment.