20181119-231620.jpg

Thank you! You used him yet? Also any idea what his jumping is
  • Azof
    19380 posts World Class
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17274/Javier Hernández/

The link to his stats is on their homepage
  • BcfcDale88
    6752 posts Big Money Move
    He is unreal I’ve stopped playing with my main team so I can use my untradable prem team and he’s scoring for fun
  • Ian_Ando08
    12958 posts Has That Special Something
    first game hernandez off the bench bagged 2 one outside the box may i add to make the other guy RQ
  • Wonderfulwest
    5213 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve played against him a few times and everytime his been a pest scoring every game
  • his shots outside the box seem really good.
    he has kind of replaced Aubameyang for me atm until i look at my team again.
    pretty much gone untradeable prem and la liga just for Juanfran haha.
    but he is doing really well for me.
  • Mic2904
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just did him since I had a few players needed in my club, especially all 3 decent Mexicans 😂
    Will try him later on👍
  • Antparry92
    19836 posts Club Captain
    Thinking of doing him seeing as I’ve quite a few pulled prem players to go with him.
    Gonna check his price on futbin first though
  • Mic2904
    Be careful... Dont do the Brahimi one. He is currently extinct or at least hardly available. I changed midway through and added a few BPL players. Thankfully I had most of them so wasn't that bad.
  • LewisT91
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://xboxclips.com/ltbad07/16fcb0f5-c5f9-4745-a4e3-83b9b85eb8d1

He’s brilliant, scores all sorts of goals and he’s always in the right place at the right time. This goal is ruined by the commentary saying it came off the defender, watching the replay it never touched him😂
  • LFC Simon 98
    21203 posts Club Captain
    Scored 3 vs me the only game I faced him
  • Scholesyy
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like people enjoy him a lot? I'm tempted cos he was a favourite when he played for United but seemed a little overpriced when checking futbin.
  • Mic2904
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    Looks like people enjoy him a lot? I'm tempted cos he was a favourite when he played for United but seemed a little overpriced when checking futbin.

Check your club, you may have the odd player. Actually had 2 players in my Prime Gold Pack that I was able to use in the 2nd part of the SBC. In total he maybe cost me around 100k max... If that at all. Not bad i think.
  • Ian_Ando08
    12958 posts Has That Special Something

personally only dd him being a united fan but i had alot of it in my club already

think he cost me around 30-40k
  • Scholesyy
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mic2904 wrote: »

Check your club, you may have the odd player. Actually had 2 players in my Prime Gold Pack that I was able to use in the 2nd part of the SBC. In total he maybe cost me around 100k max... If that at all. Not bad i think.

I used a lot of my untradeables on other SBCs so think I might need to buy most of it. Waiting to see if I can anything useful in my DR rewards on thursday. Suppose 100k is alright, not the worst packs for doing it either.
  • Antparry92
    19836 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2018
    I’ve got the players in my club for the El tri one but would mean I’d have to wait till Brahimi and Hector Herrera are on the market to pick them up again for my Porto side
  • LiTTl3_King15
    480 posts Sunday League Hero
    he has been a lot of fun so far definitely feels better than his stats suggest. not a crazy start but so far in 3 rivals games hes got 3 goals 2 assists seems fairly consistent, only downside is the strength but his dribbling is quite smooth for getting around defenders.i also haven't noticed any issues with his stamina so far.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’ve got the players in my club for the El tri one but would mean I’d have to wait till Brahimi and Hector Herrera are on the market to pick them up again for my Porto side

Black friday is coming, there will be loads of each packed.
  • Tsarov
    8464 posts League Winner
    Geenoui wrote: »

Hernández SBC expires on Thursday.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Geenoui wrote: »

Hernández SBC expires on Thursday.

Yes, but he can get Herrera and Brahimi back then.