Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #4

Comments

• After 1.05 upadate on my ps4 ....i still dont get new starheads...i.e. icardi rugani godin sessegon(R)....
    In pc they have upadated....what may be the problem??? Any solution?

• drmr92 wrote: »
    Why the updated starheads are not in the career mode save we are playing at the moment? Why do we have to start a new career?

No new face upadted on.ps4 after patch 1.05 like rugani sessengon....any reson??any solution?

• SVKslato8
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    they said new faces depend on server update release which needs some time too
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    41ur8h7nvhdi.png

The latest title update for FIFA 19 is now live. You can read some of the detail from this patch in our latest pitch notes article here.

You can also check out the full list of changes in the patch notes here.

Let us know your thoughts and any questions you have about this.

Why no new starheads after 1.05 on ps4 like rugani R.seasegon godin
    Any solution???
    They are on pc update.
  • tetsu0jin
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy Why did you decide:
    Voice chat has been disabled in Division Rivals.

Players have the option to mute opponents so I do not see a reason behind this. It is fun to be able to talk to your opponent ingame. At least for me.
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Dear devs, latest patch was looking promising on the paper but the reality is disappointing
    So my comments to the patch:
    I play full manual settings since couple of years with all assistance off.

Stamina:

Stamina visually is lowered but its only visual, I have couple of video examples where fully used stamina players are running faster than my half stamina players so stamina literally means nothing in terms of running speed.
    I spotted that stamina only influence 50/50 battles and ball control precision but not running and tackling

Defending:

I spotted that prior the patch auto-defending which worked when you simply run near opponent with your player is not working anymore or is lowered.
    I defend manually couple of years, but after patch the defenders literally just don't take the ball, they just do the tackles or run through the ball and visually it looks like the ball is going through their feet and body so there is something wrong with the patch

Ball control:

As full manual player I found version before patch better, now there is less ball control and more free balls after correctly timed tackles and most of the time the free ball bounces to opponent.

Player switching:

Switching is awful after patch, I found the before patch switching better, I expected to fix the scenario where ball bounces far from your player and you are unable to switch to different player nearer to the ball but the game doesn't allow this and you stay locked to the player who tried to receive the ball.
    Even the right stick switching is again inaccurate after the patch, before the patch it was perfect.

Passing:

Manual passing was pretty good prior the patch, now the accuracy is lowered but the most impact is the strength of the passes, with full manual it takes now more time to execute stronger and longer pass.
    This additional time which is required to fill the passing strength indicator puts all manual players to even more disadvantage.

AI player behavior:

AI defenders are still tackling me even the opponent is switched to different player so in these terms I thing the change was not enough.

Prior the patch the AI players were able to receive the ball and run to free space based on instructions, after the patch the players are behaving strange, running to opponent players, hiding behind them, leaving the ball go through them and running from the ball
    Players don't wait for the ball to receive it, they make a sudden run from the ball and once the ball approaches the player they need to turn or the ball just goes through the player legs.

Goalkeeper has a glitch where instead of clearing the ball after defender passes him back, he leaves the ball go through his legs to own goal. This happened to me twice yesterday and I have seen multiple videos with the same glitch.

Ping pong passing is back as well as blind passing which was nerfed couple of patches ago

Shots that goes visually through defender bodies like they were a ghosts, I get the point of decreasing the blocking but please if the ball goes through defender don't make him a ghost or at least correct the visual.

Servers for division rivals are unplayable due to delay and lags

i was a full manual player for several years but gave it up when the servers started beeing bad and pressing got so overpowered. got to a point where i had no time to load the pass button for a long pass before i got tackled.

anyway now the gameplay and servers is so bad you have to play like the rest to stand a chanse.
    " depth bar 8-10 bars so you dont have to use the press that drain stamina. " few passes and mainly first touch passes because ball controll is terrible now and again something that makes the pressing even more overpowered"

To bad year after year you have to play more simpleminded to win. why they bother implementing more skills when they make the gameplay so stupid and simple things so overpowered that you can mainly just sit your a.s.s on the controller when start the match and have a 50/50 chanse to win.
    And the servers i guess are NEVER gonna be fixed. the bad servers makes all the simple overpowered things even more overpowered.
    Lagg this weekend is worse than ever and i just thought after 2 matches screw this.. i cant bare with 30 matches to get rewards..

I START THINKING THAT MAYBE SOMEONE AT YOUR OFFICE SHOULD BE FIRED A FEW YEARS AGO. THE STATE OF THE GAME IS HILLARIOUS, AND THE FOCUS WAS SELLING PACKS AT BLACK FRIDAY WITHOUT EVEN DISCOUNT..

GG

• Is there anything that changes except for the constant press? i think no..even we are now play fifa16-17 not fifa 19.. by the way pls ea can u remove your momentum code can u fix this ..don't put people in idiots.. and can u explain me i score 2 goal and after my team is not defence, my ea defence doing stupid things can u explain me how it's possible.. i wonder, when u gonna fix kickoff glitch ???
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    they never gonna fix kick off glitch, they never gonna fix servers. its not in theire prio. people still buy fifa points . money comnming in . they are money company . its sad but true. patching a game with bad servers is useless imo.
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    they dont even wanna talk about it. its a NO issue. its in your head or your connection. lady in the suport told me i had an sync issue with the server and it was my fault. i said okey so 2500000 people have sync issue with your server but its nothing wrong with the ea servers????? she said yes and then i just gave up
  • @jonas2173 I'm not surprised what you said, my friend.. they always have excuses. U said them fifa server very bad they answered your internet connection bad.... they never accept mistakes.
  • Heyy fifa executives @EA_Andy.. did u read what is the player problem?? Ahh sorry you have no answer to tell the truth Because you have no character
  • I have updated my PS4 but Yaya toure has a photo but his facescan is still not there. Whenever I play in a game or even edit him his face still looks like a random generic face. Is there an error with this update?
  • Any reason why my recently updated starheads have now disappeared? Why does my lineup in career decide it wants to re postion 4/5 players when i change it aswell? Can i get my money back?
  • SVKslato8
    jonas2173 wrote: »
    Dear devs, latest patch was looking promising on the paper but the reality is disappointing

Stamina:

Stamina visually is lowered but its only visual, I have couple of video examples where fully used stamina players are running faster than my half stamina players so stamina literally means nothing in terms of running speed.
    I spotted that stamina only influence 50/50 battles and ball control precision but not running and tackling

Defending:

I spotted that prior the patch auto-defending which worked when you simply run near opponent with your player is not working anymore or is lowered.
    I defend manually couple of years, but after patch the defenders literally just don't take the ball, they just do the tackles or run through the ball and visually it looks like the ball is going through their feet and body so there is something wrong with the patch

Ball control:

As full manual player I found version before patch better, now there is less ball control and more free balls after correctly timed tackles and most of the time the free ball bounces to opponent.

Player switching:

Switching is awful after patch, I found the before patch switching better, I expected to fix the scenario where ball bounces far from your player and you are unable to switch to different player nearer to the ball but the game doesn't allow this and you stay locked to the player who tried to receive the ball.
    Even the right stick switching is again inaccurate after the patch, before the patch it was perfect.

Passing:

Manual passing was pretty good prior the patch, now the accuracy is lowered but the most impact is the strength of the passes, with full manual it takes now more time to execute stronger and longer pass.
    This additional time which is required to fill the passing strength indicator puts all manual players to even more disadvantage.

AI player behavior:

AI defenders are still tackling me even the opponent is switched to different player so in these terms I thing the change was not enough.

Prior the patch the AI players were able to receive the ball and run to free space based on instructions, after the patch the players are behaving strange, running to opponent players, hiding behind them, leaving the ball go through them and running from the ball
    Players don't wait for the ball to receive it, they make a sudden run from the ball and once the ball approaches the player they need to turn or the ball just goes through the player legs.

Goalkeeper has a glitch where instead of clearing the ball after defender passes him back, he leaves the ball go through his legs to own goal. This happened to me twice yesterday and I have seen multiple videos with the same glitch.

Ping pong passing is back as well as blind passing which was nerfed couple of patches ago

Shots that goes visually through defender bodies like they were a ghosts, I get the point of decreasing the blocking but please if the ball goes through defender don't make him a ghost or at least correct the visual.

i was a full manual player for several years but gave it up when the servers started beeing bad and pressing got so overpowered. got to a point where i had no time to load the pass button for a long pass before i got tackled.

anyway now the gameplay and servers is so bad you have to play like the rest to stand a chanse.
    " depth bar 8-10 bars so you dont have to use the press that drain stamina. " few passes and mainly first touch passes because ball controll is terrible now and again something that makes the pressing even more overpowered"

To bad year after year you have to play more simpleminded to win. why they bother implementing more skills when they make the gameplay so stupid and simple things so overpowered that you can mainly just sit your a.s.s on the controller when start the match and have a 50/50 chanse to win.
    And the servers i guess are NEVER gonna be fixed. the bad servers makes all the simple overpowered things even more overpowered.
    Lagg this weekend is worse than ever and i just thought after 2 matches screw this.. i cant bare with 30 matches to get rewards..

I START THINKING THAT MAYBE SOMEONE AT YOUR OFFICE SHOULD BE FIRED A FEW YEARS AGO. THE STATE OF THE GAME IS HILLARIOUS, AND THE FOCUS WAS SELLING PACKS AT BLACK FRIDAY WITHOUT EVEN DISCOUNT..

GG

I am fully with you and I agree the servers are the key think in the whole game play.
    Yes its hard against assisted players with pressing, sometime impossible due to delay and pass loading time of manual passing but if you get used to it and adapt and learn to loose against weaker assisted players you will enjoy it

You will enjoy every goal you score every win with my 73 rated team vs 85+ rated assisted opponents its worth it.
    Check out FC FULL MANUAL games.

Full manual is not only a controls setting its mind set where you don't want AI to decide for you.

Of course there is still a lot AI decision even with full manual but its a shame on devs

Respect to all full manual players fighting against assisted noobs and against server delays
  • Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain
    Serie A Broadcast package when ?
  • hooligan87
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Finesse shots are so overpowered its unreal. Why bother breaking down someones defense when you can just hit finesse shots from outside the area and watch them fly in past the best keepers. It's not as if some of the shots miss, they ALL fly into the net.
  • hooligan87
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shots must be controlled by the player! Without a computer. Then there will be no unjust goals scored! While there is an auto-control game will be random and not honest!
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    jonas2173 wrote: »

Stamina:

Defending:

Ball control:

Player switching:

Passing:

AI player behavior:

GG

I am fully with you and I agree the servers are the key think in the whole game play.
    Yes its hard against assisted players with pressing, sometime impossible due to delay and pass loading time of manual passing but if you get used to it and adapt and learn to loose against weaker assisted players you will enjoy it

You will enjoy every goal you score every win with my 73 rated team vs 85+ rated assisted opponents its worth it.
    Check out FC FULL MANUAL games.

Full manual is not only a controls setting its mind set where you don't want AI to decide for you.

Of course there is still a lot AI decision even with full manual but its a shame on devs

Respect to all full manual players fighting against assisted noobs and against server delays

Tbh the game is hard enough assisted
  • Liammilton
    1 posts
    edited December 2018
    @EA_Andy

Charlton Athletic player by the name of Reeco Hackett-Fairchild has his height on the game as 5ft 9in, however in reality his 6ft 3in
  • SVKslato8
    edited December 2018
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    Shots must be controlled by the player! Without a computer. Then there will be no unjust goals scored! While there is an auto-control game will be random and not honest!

Exactly this, remove the AI assistance from the shots and passes.
    If somebody scores finesse, it has to be skill based
  • hooligan87 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    goshko wrote: »
    pc or ps4 is this?

It's out on PS4, XB1 and PC now.
    This is the biggest problem and your mistake! In this video, I specifically shoot past the gate! But the computer automatically directs the ball into the goal! I even got in a round of target! We don't control the shots, passes. It all depends on the computer! Developers! Explain why when a player to aims past - the ball flies into the goal?! The player must lose the ball, but instead he scores a goal.. Auto-control should only be for friendly matches!

Customize your Controller Settings by changing the Assistance shooting.

• SVKslato8
    it won't help since I have it on full manual but the arena for all trainings is set to full AI assisted
  • EA_Andy
    2145 posts EA Community Manager
    Icatalin03 wrote: »

Broadcast packages tend to be released at the start of a new game. We wouldn't have any info as to whether this will be introduced in the future.
    Finesse shots are so overpowered its unreal. Why bother breaking down someones defense when you can just hit finesse shots from outside the area and watch them fly in past the best keepers. It's not as if some of the shots miss, they ALL fly into the net.

Aware of the feedback on this one - it's being looked into.
    Shahmeer wrote: »
    I have updated my PS4 but Yaya toure has a photo but his facescan is still not there. Whenever I play in a game or even edit him his face still looks like a random generic face. Is there an error with this update?

There was an issue with recent starheads that were put into the game in patch 4. That should be fixed now.
  • Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain

Broadcast packages tend to be released at the start of a new game. We wouldn't have any info as to whether this will be introduced in the future.

I have updated my PS4 but Yaya toure has a photo but his facescan is still not there. Whenever I play in a game or even edit him his face still looks like a random generic face. Is there an error with this update?

There was an issue with recent starheads that were put into the game in patch 4. That should be fixed now.

Why can not I add it through an update? how was the Bundesliga in FIFA 18 or the Premier League in FIFA 17?
  • EA_Andy
    2145 posts EA Community Manager

Why can not I add it through an update? how was the Bundesliga in FIFA 18 or the Premier League in FIFA 17?

There's a lot more to these things than simply adding them - there's likely licences and things like this involved. I'm not saying it can't be done through an update but I wouldn't expect it to be. If it does we'll let you know.
  • Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain

There's a lot more to these things than simply adding them - there's likely licences and things like this involved. I'm not saying it can't be done through an update but I wouldn't expect it to be. If it does we'll let you know.

I still hope he will be put in the game with an update because you also own the championship license. Now let's be serious, I do not see big changes between Calcio A and Serie A, I honestly say that not everyone will play in Serie A because of this, and without a broadcast package, Serie A equals 0

• Hi @EA_Andy can you let me know when the patch is coming out where sterling can outpace zabaleta and not be caught after being given a head start. Thanks