Help Making a 600k Team

glennuk1
87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello all,

I am not a good team builder. Simple really, I like the game, like trading, but when it comes to putting a solid team together I am not that good.

Looking for a team that is balanced in both defence and attack. Preferably a 3-5-2, but would be willing to try anything. I am not great at skills moves, so more concerned with finishing, good passing/movement and a mix of pace and strength. Not bothered about leagues would prefer a hybrid

I currently have a decent EPL team 352

GK - Leno
CB - Sokratis
CB - Sanchez
CB - Koscielny
CDM - If Xhaka
CDM - UCL Keita
RM - POTM Lucas
LM - OTW Felipe Anderson
CAM - Ozil/Mkhitaryan
ST - Lacazette
ST - OTW Mahrez

I have the team above plus about 600-650k.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    You want a second team or change your main?
  • glennuk1
    Either. I don't mind changing my first or it being a second team and having the above as my fitness team.
  • bhafc1901
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Too tired to build a squad now but with your budget would recommend using a few serie a players as they are good value.

Mertens, naingolan are both superb and link together. You could then use Allan to link too and bring in your potm lucas if you wanted. Alex Sandro is the best lb on the game.
  • CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am not a good team builder. Simple really, I like the game, like trading, but when it comes to putting a solid team together I am not that good.

Looking for a team that is balanced in both defence and attack. Preferably a 3-5-2, but would be willing to try anything. I am not great at skills moves, so more concerned with finishing, good passing/movement and a mix of pace and strength. Not bothered about leagues would prefer a hybrid

GK - Leno
    CB - Sokratis
    CB - Sanchez
    CB - Koscielny
    CDM - If Xhaka
    CDM - UCL Keita
    RM - POTM Lucas
    LM - OTW Felipe Anderson
    CAM - Ozil/Mkhitaryan
    ST - Lacazette
    ST - OTW Mahrez

OK, first thing is first. Your formation is only going to be solid against narrow formations from the opponent. a 433 variation (which is quite popular) will break you down without hesitation.

I am going to suggest a 4411 for now, as it is very solid on both sides of the ball and you already have several players that will fit.

GK - Leno - Good, but you can spend a bit an upgrade to Lloris or De Gea. Allison and Ederson are all a pain to play against.
    RB - Periera - Solid economical option
    CB - Sanchez - Already have him
    CB - VVD - If VVD is a bit too rich, Sokratis is OK, Ake is Good and economical.
    LB - Alonso or Robertson - Both are solid and economical, IF robertson if you can fit him in.
    RM - OTW Mahrez or POTM Lucas - I use Lucas on my main team and Mahrez on the backup and frequently sub him in.
    CM - Fabinho or Fernandinho - Need someone a bit more defensive in the CM
    CM - Dele Alli - Solid All rounder - OTW Fred is another decent option, the splurge would be Pogba.
    LM - OTW Felipe Anderson
    CAM - Eriksen is very good here, Mhky is good, but if it is not the EPL version, go with Eriksen
    ST - Lacazette is fine here, Aguero and Auba are the expensive upgrade if you want to splurge.
  • glennuk1
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    Hello all,

GK - Leno
    CB - Sokratis
    CB - Sanchez
    CB - Koscielny
    CDM - If Xhaka
    CDM - UCL Keita
    RM - POTM Lucas
    LM - OTW Felipe Anderson
    CAM - Ozil/Mkhitaryan
    ST - Lacazette
    ST - OTW Mahrez

OK, first thing is first. Your formation is only going to be solid against narrow formations from the opponent. a 433 variation (which is quite popular) will break you down without hesitation.

I am going to suggest a 4411 for now, as it is very solid on both sides of the ball and you already have several players that will fit.

GK - Leno - Good, but you can spend a bit an upgrade to Lloris or De Gea. Allison and Ederson are all a pain to play against.
    RB - Periera - Solid economical option
    CB - Sanchez - Already have him
    CB - VVD - If VVD is a bit too rich, Sokratis is OK, Ake is Good and economical.
    LB - Alonso or Robertson - Both are solid and economical, IF robertson if you can fit him in.
    RM - OTW Mahrez or POTM Lucas - I use Lucas on my main team and Mahrez on the backup and frequently sub him in.
    CM - Fabinho or Fernandinho - Need someone a bit more defensive in the CM
    CM - Dele Alli - Solid All rounder - OTW Fred is another decent option, the splurge would be Pogba.
    LM - OTW Felipe Anderson
    CAM - Eriksen is very good here, Mhky is good, but if it is not the EPL version, go with Eriksen
    ST - Lacazette is fine here, Aguero and Auba are the expensive upgrade if you want to splurge.

Thanks, this looks good.

I think I have enough to get some of the splurge players. Will look into it during the crash.
  • glennuk1
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    Too tired to build a squad now but with your budget would recommend using a few serie a players as they are good value.

Mertens, naingolan are both superb and link together. You could then use Allan to link too and bring in your potm lucas if you wanted. Alex Sandro is the best lb on the game.

Since you seem to be a seria A expert what do you think of this?
    https://ibb.co/gW8f9q
  • STaLLiOnO
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bhafc1901 wrote: »

Since you seem to be a seria A expert what do you think of this?
    https://ibb.co/gW8f9q[/url

Not bad, i think i played against you in rivals.. We tied
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Removed some posts from this thread, let's try to stay focused on the topic at hand and be constructive in our feedback to the OP. :smile: