Timed finesse?

TheArchitect
941 posts Professional
edited November 2018
I get loads of finesse against me. But my finesse and timed finesse always gets saved or gets wide when from short distance.

Just played someone and didnt needed to win so I was using the game to get handy with skill moves and shots.
I tried shots with messi and willian mostly
Does it still work the same way? Why does mine gets saved all the time. there is no pressure at all when shooting

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    10587 posts Has That Special Something
    You have to make sure you get the angle and power right. I probably score about 8 out of 10 that I attempt they are seriously op but very handy to use against ptb users.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    You have to make sure you get the angle and power right. I probably score about 8 out of 10 that I attempt they are seriously op but very handy to use against ptb users.

The thing is before the patch I could pull it off 5/6 out of 10 maybe with pressure and everything. But after the patch it's not working for me anymore. Even when nobody is around me
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone who thinks these shots are OP isn't playing the game to it's full potential... Get to division 1 or 2 and you will see exactly what I mean.

It's all about moving your keeper 2 footsteps in which ever direction the player is about to shoot = impossible to score with a finesse.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

The thing is before the patch I could pull it off 5/6 out of 10 maybe with pressure and everything. But after the patch it's not working for me anymore. Even when nobody is around me

I haven't felt any difference with them since the patch tbh.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks these shots are OP isn't playing the game to it's full potential... Get to division 1 or 2 and you will see exactly what I mean.

It's all about moving your keeper 2 footsteps in which ever direction the player is about to shoot = impossible to score with a finesse.

Well they work a treat in div 4 and wl so that's good enough for me.
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero

Just wait till Ovvy or someone of the likes gets his hands on it and makes a tutorial... Everybody is gonna be manual controlling their keepers 😂
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional

I do that with the goalie and he does save them. But I have to get used to it more to remind me to do it when necessary. But that can't be the situation with all my opponents
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Also it does work in SB but WL and Rivals it's a rare moment when it does go in
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero

I do that with the goalie and he does save them. But I have to get used to it more to remind me to do it when necessary. But that can't be the situation with all my opponents

There are so many different factors as to why your shots can differ.. Lag probably being the biggest factor, are you playing alot of games in a row? Your reactions will get worse as you get more tired etc. Also, are you getting the perfect angle? .. You want your player to be facing the post of the corner your gonna shoot.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional

There are so many different factors as to why your shots can differ.. Lag probably being the biggest factor, are you playing alot of games in a row? Your reactions will get worse as you get more tired etc. Also, are you getting the perfect angle? .. You want your player to be facing the post of the corner your gonna shoot.

Pretty relaxed trying it just now. But gonna watch out for that player facing the post next time.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero

Just wait till Ovvy or someone of the likes gets his hands on it and makes a tutorial... Everybody is gonna be manual controlling their keepers 😂

Why do you need a tutorial to move your keeper it's not hard lmfao
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    heefmondo wrote: »

Nope, you're right it's not hard... But if say 80% of people who play fifa, don't know exactly how effective it is right now. As soon as everyone realises how OP moving your keeper is, everyone will be doing it.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    heefmondo wrote: »

Nope, you're right it's not hard... But if say 80% of people who play fifa, don't know exactly how effective it is right now. As soon as everyone realises how OP moving your keeper is, everyone will be doing it.

Tbh it probably costs me more than it saves me. I try to be too clever with it and end up fcuking it up 😂 It works a treat for timed finesse outside the box though