I know this game ain’t grea but Jesus Christ

LFC Simon 98
15707 posts World Class
When did this place turn into such a pile of moaners. In the last week they’ve released 2 POTY’s, an Icon SBC and a POTM. This is off the back of Auba POTM and the Champions League promo.

Sure they messed a few things up but fixed them in a couple of days.

You’d swear EA owed you lot something ffs just cause the one player you want ain’t been released

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    67183 posts Moderator
    Like for free packs!
  • ccooaattssyy
    4978 posts Big Money Move
    It’s more that delay is horrendous for myself.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    They * up last week. No excuses. Company is full with donkeys who dont know anything about football
  • Azof
    15074 posts World Class
    I remember back in the days we had single matches, cups, toty and tots and that was your lot for the year and we were content
  • Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    When did this place turn into such a pile of moaners. In the last week they’ve released 2 POTY’s, an Icon SBC and a POTM. This is off the back of Auba POTM and the Champions League promo.

Sure they messed a few things up but fixed them in a couple of days.

You’d swear EA owed you lot something ffs just cause the one player you want ain’t been released

Wish I could like that more than once tbh.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Like for free packs!

Use me as dislike
  • krakos000
    17161 posts World Class

• Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    You’re right. I don’t care about their boring content. I’m waiting for the Flashback Ibra (+few other Flashback players), top tier Icons and red player picks.

Other than that from my perspective they may not do any other SBC’s or promos. I don’t care about their UCL, EL, FUT Swaps and many others, which are dedicated mostly to parents of kids and their credit cards.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15707 posts World Class
    They * up last week. No excuses. Company is full with donkeys who dont know anything about football

Ohh for sure

But this year they’ve done so many more SBC’s. bundes player of the months. Prime icons from day one yet people still cry 24:7
  • Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    Generation self entitlement is in full swings unfortunately, it's across the board for almost anything in this world now.

Ea did mess up and there is no excuse for that and they also have sort of destroyed the baby icons but content wise I don't think we ever had these many sbc's etc.

My issue is with the servers being unstable but everything else I'm ok with even the fact they have royally done me over on some of my investments.

This is it. Servers are a massive issue. They had an issue like 4 times within two weeks.
  • DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something

• Nervous_Nick
    4805 posts Big Money Move
    Content is great this year, new stuff almost everyday...some unbelievable mistakes but at least they’re trying.
    The real issue is the unconsistent gameplay...it hasn’t changed a bit from the previous fifas...
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    I know people like their sbc's but I can't even keep up with the ones released so far. Flash backs,UCL's, leagues ( i didn't even know french one was released!) and those weird cards you collect to put in sbcs. I mean come on now there is way too many special cards as it is. No wonder the SBC guy messed up he probably hasn't slept since the game came out as he was just churning out sbc's left and right :joy:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

Ohh for sure

But this year they’ve done so many more SBC’s. bundes player of the months. Prime icons from day one yet people still cry 24:7

True
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25974 posts Player of the Year
    Content is great apart from the mistakes last week (which imo are unacceptable for a company EA’s size).

Rest of the game has major issues, SBC’s are the least of our worries atm.
  • tauras
    3547 posts National Call-Up
    Content is great but for people that buy the game to play weekend league to then be unable to play it half the weekend extending it won't work for people that go to work mondays these have every right to complain. I know your more talking about content but alot of complaints I've seen is on servers and wl.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15707 posts World Class
    I agree servers are trash. Just to be clear. Just more aimed at the guys crying about content
  • maymanpele
    14045 posts Has That Special Something
    I agree servers are trash. Just to be clear. Just more aimed at the guys crying about content
    Just tag him
    @Dan is Clutch
  • Cantona84
    7451 posts League Winner
    The ONE thing that annoys me BIGLY is that they ruined Icon SBCs and the Icon market.

Fix that and I am happier
  • McRaven
    3737 posts National Call-Up
    Content and content variation is great this year in my opinion. Lots of SBC cards, FUT Swap, etc. Only thing I really dislike with content is how they are handling Icons as in my opinion it makes no sense to have three different Icons of one player only to have them be completely overpriced and turn half of them into SBC fodder.

The gameplay is decent most of the time, though I still hate all the random bounces.
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Amen
  • tauras
    3547 posts National Call-Up

Ye completely get that if their complaining about content they will never be happy because we been spoilt with all the different cards.
  • WFCBagnall
    67183 posts Moderator

Tag me next time mate jeez
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Ironically the last week is the happiest @Dan is Clutch has been during FIFA 19. ;)
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    Totally agree. In trying to 'talk' with someone yesterday, they were pissed off that it had been 3 days and nothing was released. Yes, they stuffed up but I acknowledge that you simply can't keep fuelling the fire by releasing more content with issues.

Sure, not every single SBC is going to be for my liking. And I agree with @Blarix - this entitlement **** is ridiculous.
  • Milner
    Content is great apart from the mistakes last week (which imo are unacceptable for a company EA’s size).

Yeah the actual content is fine, it's the execution that's flawed recently.
  • WFCBagnall
    67183 posts Moderator
    Milner wrote: »

100%
  • Milner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

100%

Plus the lack of bundesliga SBC :(
  • Dan is Clutch
    23294 posts Club Captain
    Ironically the last week is the happiest @Dan is Clutch has been during FIFA 19. ;)

Game is still crap, a few good packs won't change my opinion. :joy: