Sancho sbc

Guys has anyone who completed the sbc got the other position sancho yet? Also people who only did part of it have you received the players back that you submitted?

Comments

• I don't received anythings that I already finish 2 parts of sbc before! EA WHAT ARE U DOING! @EA_Andy
  • idtn
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I completed his LM SBC and still didn't receive his RM version.
  • I also have not recieved any players back.

I am only concerned about the IF German league card . Paid 16 or 19 k now cards going for 3 times that !! come on man every other console seems to be in order.... fifa switch no more
  • Has anyone recieved the players ? got a tweet from EA saying it would take a couple hours ...

EA SPORTS FIFA
    ‏Verified account @EASPORTSFIFA
    Nov 18

Update: Players who had partially completed the latest Bundesliga POTM SBC when it was removed have had the items they submitted returned to their club. Players who completed the SBC will be granted a new version of POTM Sancho and will be able to keep both.
    224 replies 203 retweets 3,569 likes
    Kingbumbo
    @Kingbumbo1
    Nov 19

Good Morning : I am playing FIFA 19 on a Nintendo Switch .

With respect to the sancho SBC ; the SBC has reappeared but i am yet to recieve any of the 22 players i submitted ? (did 1st 2 parts of SBC)

Most importantly the German League TOTW card.

Please assist. Thanks
    1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
    Kingbumbo
    @Kingbumbo1
    13h13 hours ago

Hey any chance you guys got a look in the Nintendo Switch issue ? Still have not received our players we submitted to partly completely Sancho SBC ?

Any feedback would be appreciated as other consoles seemed to be sorted out .
    1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
    EA Help
    ‏Verified account @EAHelp
    35m35 minutes ago

Hi there thanks for reaching out. Players who partially completed the latest Bundesliga POTM when it was removed will have the players they submitted returned to their club. Players who completed it will be granted a new version of POTM Sancho and will... https://lith.tc/2Dy0YPl
    1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

Kingbumbo
    @Kingbumbo1
    Replying to @EAHelp

Thanks Dan.
    Just wanted to ensure that Nintendo users would also receive the same compensation as other consoles.
    As other consoles were already compensated i was worried that Nintendo Switch users were overlooked.

How will they be returned to club and should we expect it 2day?
  • Seems like no one is answering which means either they forgot and are working on it, or we’re just not getting the players back as they are not interested.
  • I already send email to them, and they reply me ****!
  • What did the reply?
  • Customers service said they cannot help! Good services EA!
  • I tried many times to get a solution from the support but they also don't know how to help. I did two of the three Sbcs and know I have nothing...
  • Gingerboaby83
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    Still no one has recieved the players back from this. @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Cian. Can this actually get looked at please.
  • EA_Andy
    2401 posts EA Community Manager
    Still no one has recieved the players back from this. @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Cian. Can this actually get looked at please.

All of the items for anyone who completed the SBC have been sent out at this point. Both for those that partially completed the SBCs and the ones that already got Sancho.
  • @EA_Andy thanks for getting back to me. Switch players who part completed it have not received the players back.(well I have not) and as far as I know the other sancho has not been given to those who did.
  • Gingerboaby83
    62 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy I have spoke to other switch players and can confirm no returns from this sbc have been given to switch players. Can this please be investigated further
  • idtn
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Hello @EA_Andy. Unfortunately not. I think all FIFA players on nintendo switch still have not received the compensation for completing first Sancho SBC. For example I did the full group, but still waiting almost for a month his RM version as compensation. Support don't have answer or advice on it.
  • This still has not been sorted.
  • ZiaFC
    83 posts Park Captain
    Nope it hasnt I completed the first two then they took it down. Never recieved my cards back so I had to burn through even more TOTW cards to complete the SBC. They arent going to compensate us, and by how some people have posted about it EA is acting as if they have.
  • Yeah @EA_Andy messaged me a while ago saying all the returns had been given to players. They got them back on Xbox/ps and pc but switch didn’t.