Baby Henry or Mbappe?

Ashr93
412 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone used Mbappe/both this year, if so how is he and how does he compare to Henry?

I'm toying with the idea of replacing baby Henry and putting Mbappe in his place

Current squad;

Courtois
SIF Lala, Varana, RTTF Nacho, EL Alonso
Pogba Kante
Flashback Gotze
OTW Anderson (RW) POTM Reus, Baby Henry

4-3-3 (4)

Either option will get me 100 chem (obviously will put Anderson back to LW and Mbappe on the right)

Not sure how Mbappe compares to Henry

Comments

• Sercs
    18648 posts World Class
    Not used Henry but Mbappe is definitely Elite and I can imagine he’s better than the base version Henry
  • Ashr93
    Sercs wrote: »
    Not used Henry but Mbappe is definitely Elite and I can imagine he’s better than the base version Henry

I'm seriously tempted.

I don't know what it is with baby Henry, but he doesn't have that "zing" I feel. Has flashes of brilliance in games but some games he's just shocking for me.

For the price and stats, I'm really tempted to swap him in for Mbappe and invest the coins elsewhere
  • Sercs
    18648 posts World Class
    Ashr93 wrote: »

I'm seriously tempted.

I don't know what it is with baby Henry, but he doesn't have that "zing" I feel. Has flashes of brilliance in games but some games he's just shocking for me.

For the price and stats, I'm really tempted to swap him in for Mbappe and invest the coins elsewhere

Mbappe is better for me than his stats suggest. Unless you are a massive fan of his, and are using him because it’s Henry and fun to use an icon I’d swap him out. Mbappe is the better player but Henry is probably quite fun to use given it’s him.

If you aren’t fussed I’d cash out personally, given he’s 2x the price and just purely on gameplay and stats he’s not even the same player
  • Ashr93

I'm seriously tempted.

Mbappe is better for me than his stats suggest. Unless you are a massive fan of his, and are using him because it’s Henry and fun to use an icon I’d swap him out. Mbappe is the better player but Henry is probably quite fun to use given it’s him.

If you aren’t fussed I’d cash out personally, given he’s 2x the price and just purely on gameplay and stats he’s not even the same player

I'm seriously tempted.

I took the plunge and did it mate.

I was playing with Henry purely for the name/having an icon in the squad so am not 100 fussed.

Like you said got half of the coins floating round now for future SBC's or whatever and a similar looking player stat wise. Can't wait to give him a run out later.

Thanks mate :smiley:
  • James Libby
    5568 posts Big Money Move
    You have chosen poorly.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4686 posts National Call-Up
    Mbappe is great and feels so fast and smooth on the ball but I dont think his got that wow factor. Base Icon Henry does have those hidden stats that all icons have. Plus it’s Titi I used his base card for a good few months last year so know it well. I can only imagine how good his 90 or prime is