If the timing was better I'd be getting some better gear for streaming

But moving into my new house soon so all money is going into that
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Was thinking a new TV maybe

Same. Amazing how cheap you can get a tv now

Thinking of this, according to the flyer it will be $599 :anguished:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/samsung-55-4k-uhd-hdr-led-tizen-smart-tv-un55nu7400fxzc-charcoal-black/12381370.aspx?
  • Haz_hazardous10
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    all i want is a nintendo switch to play the new pokemon game :D holla me if any deal for switch goes up.
  • Carlos181
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    Home theater system. So I can hear the fifa commentators better.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6166 posts Big Money Move
    Tesla Model S P100D pls
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    all i want is a nintendo switch to play the new pokemon game :D holla me if any deal for switch goes up.

Skyrim too :grimace:
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    My fat **** needs a treadmill
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    Actually looking to replace my xbox. Had the first generation one but with no 4k output and the slow death its going through i feel like its time to replace it.

Anyone know any good deals? Not looking for one with games etc but just the console. Cheapest I've seen it is 209 (this keyboard is American and i can't work out how to do a pound sign!!)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Actually looking to replace my xbox. Had the first generation one but with no 4k output and the slow death its going through i feel like its time to replace it.

Anyone know any good deals? Not looking for one with games etc but just the console. Cheapest I've seen it is 209 (this keyboard is American and i can't work out how to do a pound sign!!)

S£nt from my American keyboard ;)
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero

I've tried all combinations of keys on this crap laptop and can't get a good ol' pound sign.. teach me please
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Air pods
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Looking for a tv that'll be ideal for low input lagg when on the PS4. My current telly is getting on a bit!

Tag me if you have any recommendations please!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain

I've tried all combinations of keys on this crap laptop and can't get a good ol' pound sign.. teach me please

Alt+0163?
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero

Alt+0163?

£ No freaking way.. I'll be signing off all my emails with that from now on!! Tell people how much of my time they wasted..
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain

Alt+0163?

£ No freaking way.. I'll be signing off all my emails with that from now on!! Tell people how much of my time they wasted..

International mod of my$t£ry
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero

Alt+0163?

ohhhhh behave
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain

Alt+0163?

ohhhhh behave

tenor.gif
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Dasco wrote: »
    Looking for a tv that'll be ideal for low input lagg when on the PS4. My current telly is getting on a bit!

Tag me if you have any recommendations please!

I just bought a monitor that’s absolutely amazing, was cheap as well. But maybe that’s not what you’re looking for?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain
    32" 4k monitor i got last black friday is still almost $100 more than i paid :sunglasses:
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    32" 4k monitor i got last black friday is still almost $100 more than i paid :sunglasses:

Yeah cause you stole it mert
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain
    vneklw wrote: »

Yeah cause you stole it mert

5 finger discount OP
  • Dan is Clutch
    24989 posts Player of the Year

Buy low sell high.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually I want this. I love a good 4th place story.

08b13-97b790c4-9e4d-4d5c-afd2-df55758f32ed.png
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »

:joy: :joy:
  • RBailss
    12035 posts Has That Special Something
    Already grabbed an Amazon Echo for my dad for Christmas! After a new TV myself tbh.
  • JoresOkore5
    1311 posts Professional
    Want RDR2 and Pokemon for the switch
  • Reus
    22548 posts Club Captain
    Just ordered myself a Samsung galaxy s9

4gb data
    Unlimited texts and minutes

£70 up front then £23 a month

Which equates to £25.99 a month total
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20941 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »

4gb data

Made the move to unlimited data on a family plan with my wife/bro/SIL and its so nice lol used 16 GB last month not worrying about streaming video/music/podcasts :lol:
  • Reus
    22548 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »

4gb data

Made the move to unlimited data on a family plan with my wife/bro/SIL and its so nice lol used 16 GB last month not worrying about streaming video/music/podcasts :lol:

I'm don't really use social media much just need something for WhatsApp/kik and the Internet at work so 4gb is way more than il ever use

I'm currently paying more for a worse phone and worse contract so gonna pay the last 3 months off and move over
  • Sercs
    18649 posts World Class
    maymanpele wrote: »

That’s not real right?