12k Fifa Points

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
I have 12k Fifa points I have just put on but after this weekend League I have just had enough it’s irrelevant how good my team is if the delay won’t allow me to pass, tackle or shoot. Is there a way I can take them off so I can return them to the retailer for a refund or failing that could they be used for the next instalment of Fifa? I wish this were not the case I had to stop playing the game as the game is good but it’s just unplayable online.

Comments

• ICUP
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    nah, you've loaded them onto your account so no refund.
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Once they’ve been redeemed that’s it as far as I know.

Keep them til there is a good promo or if you don’t spend them there will be a 1 off transfer to Fifa 20
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    You could transfer them over to FIFA 20 but unless EA announce that they are fixing the server issue then you will only be facing the same problems next year and for this reason I won't be buying it unless they make the changes needed.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why would you do that 😂
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Great, so they can be transferred to the next Fifa, I just have to cross my fingers and hope they have done something with the servers by then.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Great, so they can be transferred to the next Fifa, I just have to cross my fingers and hope they have done something with the servers by then.

Think you’d have more luck buying a lottery ticket mate