I take back what I said. Today I understood the game.

TATICOMAN
9 posts Last Pick at the Park
I hereby inform that I understand the game today. Even in other editions, like 16, 17 and 18 it was already possible to tidy the team tactically as a real game. Today I do 3 matches of 20 minutes to watch the variations of the team with the changes. To get an idea, in custom tactics it is possible to do everything, including the lateral supports independent of the individual instructions. I want to play with the support of the defensive sides and half-central coverage regardless of whether it is in fifa 19, which already comes with this configuration. I get high markup, anyway, everything, just by touching the tactics. Experiment more amplitude close to 100, so there will be more coverage, because the defensive midfielder will be behind the side defender who will go up to support the attack. For example, in real madrid, the casemiro is covering the climbs of the marcelo and, I repeat, regardless of whether it is in fifa 19. The secret is in the personalized tactics, regardless of instructions, which are important but less. Thank you all and congratulations EA.

Comments

• CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Cool
  • WarrenBarton
    10456 posts Has That Special Something
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Either you are way smarter than I am or google translate is using strange terminology.
    Either way, I haven’t a clue what you mean 🙃

I think he’s just saying that he’s discovered that you can select stay back while attacking on your CDM while playing a high press and full backs joining the attack. 😂

Ok, thanks for explaining lol :)
  • GoonerJoe88
    1124 posts Professional
    I remember in past Fifa games you could instruct players with arrows. You could make strikers run a certain direction or have a certain player drop back into a position diagonally. They will probably implement it as a new feature for Fifa 20. :D
  • OldDirtyPackthis
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zim zim zalabim
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Give it 1 more weekend league... Hope your opinion stays same
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Give it 1 more weekend league... Hope your opinion stays same

• mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    :s
  • joeboy88
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Either you are way smarter than I am or google translate is using strange terminology.

😂😂😂
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    We were all unable to rest and full of anxiety, but now we can relax. Thanks for the update.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move

• TATICOMAN
    9 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's simple. We have to put the team the way we want, using only the custom tactics. Individual instructions are mere details that depend on custom tactics. For example, if we put the finishes in excess of the crosses, the tendency is for the team to get more in line and attacking more through the center, even with more defensive instructions from the athletes, if we put the reverse, and with high amplitude, we get good attacks by the sides of the field and with ease for high marking and also defensive balance, as in this video: With amplitude in 100 and also crossings in 100 but reducing the finishings to about 20, I get that casemiro, for example, stay behind the ascents of the defensive sides, protecting against the attacks, something that fifa 19 does already by default, for means of field defensive central, with function of coverage of the sides of field. Accompany: gugaenadamas in ps4 and we can deepen the debate with videos. hug to everyone
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Holy google translate
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    @CharlieC needs to do his Rosetta Stone trick again...
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    LiamSully wrote: »
    @CharlieC needs to do his Rosetta Stone trick again...

This one is beyond me mate 😂
  • SuperKMx
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    S'alright. I got this, boys.
    TATICOMAN wrote: »
    It's simple. We have to put the team the way we want, using only the custom tactics. Individual instructions are mere details that depend on custom tactics. For example, if we put the finishes in excess of the crosses, the tendency is for the team to get more in line and attacking more through the center, even with more defensive instructions from the athletes, if we put the reverse, and with high amplitude, we get good attacks by the sides of the field and with ease for high marking and also defensive balance, as in this video...

He's saying that you have to use custom tactics to get the team to play how you want. If you put the finishes in the excess of the crosses then...

...hang on. I don't got this after all, boys.