Im just buy Radja Naingolan OTW for 857k scam level hard from coins sellers be aware

fazer
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018
So they method is easy - They set up for some good player small bids prize let say radja set up buy now 900 k minimum prize for bids 100 k real costs radja naingolan OTW - 288K.

So in 15 secund beafore end licitation bids prize was 155k - buy now 900k im click bid when prize was 155k with trying to bid for 156k but in mean time somone just bid in last micro secund 856 k for this licitation and my bid was not 156k but counted like 857k.

So this is clear example how you can be victim of coins sellers and later even EA can locked your (me ) account for participate in coins sellers ( this was not happen so far ) but can be in future beacouse this looks like im transfered coins and im in this example im just lose 600 k beacouse somone ( coins seller ) make bid close to maximum prize for player in last secund beafore licitation finish.

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    So you made a mistake and blame someone else? Classic.
  • Waldog94
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump bids been around since fifa 12
  • EmmaSteele
    43 posts Park Captain
    your no victim - log a case now and tell them what happened and demand your money back and ban the fraud doing it
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This happens. Sorry to hear dude. Just have to be super careful in future
  • fazer
    edited November 2018
    what you called mystake if player have prize 156k in bids - buy now 900k ( real prize this card is 288k ) and im just wona make bids 157k - and im click bid in web app but in same time when im click bid button somone just basicly 0.05 secund beafore me bid same card to close to maximum - and web up counted my bid not for 156k but for - 1k more then previous person who make 865k bids 0.05 secund beafore me in last 10 secund acutions this is my fold ? If when im click bid button prize was show corectly like 156 and basicly in some micro seccund after im click prize show im bassicly bidded for 857k not 156k

Its not possible defence against this scam practice beacose in web app is micro delay and visual glitch im still see im biding for 156k but in moment when im put button bid prize automatic change for 857k not for 157k just beacouse coins seller in same moment 20 secund beafore end auction make bid 856k close to max.
    Post edited by fazer on
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13275 posts Has That Special Something
    Get on live chat and don't take no for an answer. Can't believe this is still a thing tbh, it's shocking
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Its a classic method of transfering coins and you were unfortunate enough to bid on it simultaneously. Unlucky. Now you run the risk of getting banned for coin selling. Your solace is that the other guy can get banned too, for buying. Its a comical situation to say the least.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Dont get it. There is price that you are willing to make when clicking on bid now. That does not change when someone overbids. In that way you have to change your price to actually make the bid.
  • Tomx93
    53 posts Park Captain
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Pathetic comment. Fingers crossed for you for compensation but I highly doubt it with EA

• Natureboy44
    853 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    To be fair this has happened to me on a player I clicked bid as it changed price and I basically bought a 2k player for 6k luckily it was only 6k but you have to be aware and not just click as it can f**k up & change when bidding, if there is lag or other issues makes it worse.

Better hope Nain gets a few IF's
  • fazer
    edited November 2018
    Dont get it. There is price that you are willing to make when clicking on bid now. That does not change when someone overbids. In that way you have to change your price to actually make the bid.

No im web up when actual player prize is 156k in bids and is example 10 secund beafore end licitation web app bids show you you bidding for 157k so you just clicking this bid button But if somone in last micro secund bid player to maximumum then from some reason web app change my bids to 1k higher then previous bids - the case is you cant noticed it you bidded so high if somone just beat previous bids basicly some smal 0.05 secund beafore you click in bid button

- In normal case you just bidded 1-2k more ( than you planned)

but if suddenly some coins sellers bid 0.05 secund beafore you from 156k up to 856k then this is BIG problem beacouse in this way you can lose all your coins.
  • munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite

it does mate

on the app. you can hit bid but not accepted as somebody has literally just bid higher.

so you hit bid to bid the next highest amount and wham....they've bid 1k under the max BIN

happened to me a couple of times on the app. most recently 48k for a 28k otamendi

I wont bid for any players that are more than 10k max using the app
  • This used to happen all the time, which is why they got rid of trade offers.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    To be fair this has happened to me on a player I clicked bid as it changed price and I basically bought a 2k player for 6k luckily it was only 6k but you have to be aware and not just click as it can f**k up & change when bidding, if there is lag or other issues makes it worse.

Better hope Nain gets a few IF's

1 a week right up to Christmas might see him break even
  • fazer
    Somone can tell me is in this company some single person who can real revieved my case?

And is some chance to recived from them coins back or its not worth spend my time with trying this.?

Im just open case and conntact in live support with explain all scam procedure and im recived first answer they understand problem but they cant help....

Live support rarealy help customers is some serious problem - the question is any form of contact or any corect person to write message and explain problem?

The problem is still serius during web app coins sellers can easy scamed every custtomers
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    I seriously doubt this story.. Success rate for this scam is minimal.. Scammer would lose much more on tax that he would gain..

Back when we had trade offers this was extremely common
  • fazer
    scamer not losy any coins of tax he buy example 5 cards Radja Naingolan OTW and set up for bids all 5 card minimum bids 100 k max buy now 900 k next bids for this cards still low in last 30 secund a lot customers bidding beacouse prize is low and scamer login from his secund account and just make bids 890 k with intention somone make bids higher then his in last few secund - If not then he just make transfering his coins from one account to secund the case is real and this can happen beacouse web app bids not work same like PS4 market bids and app can change your bids to 1k + to previous bets

• pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Wut
  • ICUP
    4133 posts National Call-Up
    fazer wrote: »
    scamer not losy any coins of tax he buy example 5 cards Radja Naingolan OTW and set up for bids all 5 card minimum bids 100 k max buy now 900 k next bids for this cards still low in last 30 secund a lot customers bidding beacouse prize is low and scamer login from his secund account and just make bids 890 k with intention somone make bids higher then his in last few secund - If not then he just make transfering his coins from one account to secund the case is real and this can happen beacouse web app bids not work same like PS4 market bids and app can change your bids to 1k + to previous bets

Transferring coins from 1 account to the other still causes you to loose tax.....
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Should be more careful when doing things. If I walk out in the road and don't look and get hit by a car, is it my fault or the drivers?
  • fazer
    edited November 2018
    If web app show you bids prize 156 k and you put this bid button and next its show you bid is not same like web app show but 851k then in this case how this is my fold? Can you explain me?

Web app have micro delay with refresh prize and in case if somone litteraly 1 secund beafore you or in same time put bid from 91k up to 850 k then this prize is even not update in web app corectly so you even dont know you bidding 850k . Other story is in web app system automatic change bids + 1k compared to previous higher bids. So thats how you trying bid 91k suddenly got bid for 851k .

In ps4 in same case when you bid 91k then even if somone bid from 91k to 850k then system not change automatic your bids to 851k .

You can say lesson learned but you still dont understand is not possible defend vs this kind of behavior when somone use this cheting practice and you just trying make bid in web app and in time when you click bid button prize is show incorectly low one secund after you bid is supprise.
  • the_pack_king
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I think this is a bit harsh, I see what your saying but at the end of the day the coin sellers/buyers shouldn't exist.

For example, If I think F this game and go and buy a few OTW Naingolan's tonight for 900k I would more than likely get a ban saying I am selling coins and some poor sod would get banned and accused of buying coins. (just look at the genuine people getting banned for selling german IF's for 50K)

What I dont get is WTF is the point in price ranges if they are actually not correct? Why do EA implement price range's if its considered a ban to bid the max amount of these price ranges. I woulld actually blame EA for the mistake the OP made, its there game so they should be able to control the market better, a class of ten year olds could come up with ideas better than EA's

Why not give every player a proper price range, Naingolans max price should be 400k, and for example a standard bog gold card that nobody buys should be 1-1.5k, they are bound to be ale to have a system that can alter price ranges based on the amount selling in last 24 hours.

For example if Martial has max price range of 13k you should be able to sell him for 13k, if he is mass selling for his max BIN the system should increase the price range by around 5%, this method would cut out coin sellers.
  • This didn’t happen. People doing this would lose so much on 5% tax if no-one bid after them, it isn’t worth the risk.

I don’t believe it, you made a mistake.. own it.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2790 posts Fans' Favourite
    why would you bid on something that has a massive buy now.
  • the_pack_king
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    This didn’t happen. People doing this would lose so much on 5% tax if no-one bid after them, it isn’t worth the risk.

I don’t believe it, you made a mistake.. own it.

The person selling the card could have been coin buying, as in the coin seller could have bid that amount on the card and the OP has came in and outbid him.

That way the coin seller wouldn't even have to tell the coin buyer what happened as the coin buyer wouldn't have a clue that this happened.
  • fazer
    edited November 2018
    This is not just scam with regular coin buying - coins selling transactions - beacouse most of them just make very high bids in beggining of auctions or in middle of auctions - this scamer / coins sellers make bids otw radja naingolan in 20 secund beafore end of auction when actual prize was 151k bid buy now 900k and we all know in this case when bids prize is still very low then a lot players will be bidding in last 30 secund So this person litteraly trying catch sommone who beat in mystake his huge bids and yes he catch me.

And he catch me beacouse like im say web app not work perfect in moment when im put bid button bids prize was still show like 151k - But im make bid in same time when coins seller put 870k and web app automatic change my bids from 151k to 871k ( +1 k compared to his bets) - And im belive this person or this group of coins sellers make often same scam strategy to " catch somone "who beat his bid he make in last 20 secunds.

So this is not just mystake this is their strategy to take coins from players.

And im reported issue to EA but so far they write something like they understand but cant help ... they shoud at lest banned this person if is not chance to put back my coins,,,,,,, beacouse im belive this person /or this group of coins sellers will be still cheting players with same trap / strategy

And latter EA can say person who just lose all coins are participated in some coins selling - This show how you can lose all coins later got ban from EA and you are just done beacouse of scam without any chance for help and honest revieved case from EA - Im make first step from my site and reported already all story to them but unfortunatly is hard find in this company person who can real revieved your case with serious problem .
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    Ha! You wouldn’t have enjoyed FUT when it first came out and you could bid bump people into paying 100ks over the odds for players.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Dont careeeeeee!!!!!!

I bought bale a few weeks back for 640 by accident and im not here crying. I messed up and dont care to share my f ups lol. I swallowed it and moved on

To be fair bale is still worth every bit of 640 ;)