SIF Suso

ICUP
6438 posts Big Money Move
Anyone used him? Currently playing him as a LW because of his 3* weakfoot and I can’t score with him. Loads of assists but barely any goals

feels like I’m using him wrong

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Have you tried him at CCAM? I use IF Thorgan at CCAM and he's great.
  • ICUP
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Wasn contemplating it especially because he has like 95 long shots but if I am ever in a position when I have to use his right foot I’m screwed.

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ICUP wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Wasn contemplating it especially because he has like 95 long shots but if I am ever in a position when I have to use his right foot I’m screwed.

Just try him there with dynamic tactics. You never know until you try :)
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    didint like him at ccam and rcam
  • aceofknaves73
    1173 posts Professional
    I use him at rm in a 451 and he scores regularly. Those long shots are golden
  • Nervous_Nick
    7200 posts League Winner
    Amazing for me at rw...his longshots are deadly.
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    Went back to Verdi. Got good curve but he never made the runs for me to get the goals no matter what position, CAM, LW or RW
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    For me played 84 scored 66 assists 47 I use him as LW in 4-1-4-1 or LF in 4-2-3-1 he's not the fastest but if you get a chance medium or long his finishing is quality and passing and dribbling wise he's top notch
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Went back to Verdi. Got good curve but he never made the runs for me to get the goals no matter what position, CAM, LW or RW

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    CFCHenri wrote: »

I constantly being Verdi on at CCAM. He's insane. If he gets one IF!
  • ICUP
    Amazing for me at rw...his longshots are deadly.

You cut in on the left and shoot or do you shoot with his right aswell?
    I use him at rm in a 451 and he scores regularly. Those long shots are golden

Normal long shots or timed finished long shots
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got his red card, played RF in 4321.

He's decent, scores more than he assists. Still doesn't feel great for me though and I'm looking to replace him. I link him to be IF Fabian and he's really good at cm
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I've got his red card, played RF in 4321.

He's decent, scores more than he assists. Still doesn't feel great for me though and I'm looking to replace him. I link him to be IF Fabian and he's really good at cm

If he worth it? I'd replace him with Allan as Allan is a bit small but he's beastly and he's a CDM. Fabian looks good for CM though.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    I play him at CAM and he is pretty decent. Not amazing though, i will replace him eventually.
  • he's been an absolute beast for me. Just playing him in this Italian/EPL hybrid an RW on full Chem. His weak foot is surprisingly good, and love cutting in with the left for the finess shot.

76tcVeK.jpg