Striker help please.

WizarDpt
15 posts Last Pick at the Park
It's between IF Richarlison and Gabriel jesus, what you guys would pick?

Best Regards,

WizarDpt

Comments

• Springveldt
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus, you will be able to pick him up for next to nothing soon. Just stick a Sniper or Deadeye on him to increase his finishing and you are good to go.
  • Jesus is already fast and a decent finisher, so I put "artist" on him - pretty much the ultimate second striker. Good boosts to his dribbling and passing make him a bargain. Goal and Assist machine.

• Springveldt
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus is already fast and a decent finisher, so I put "artist" on him - pretty much the ultimate second striker. Good boosts to his dribbling and passing make him a bargain. Goal and Assist machine.

With Sniper or Deadeye his finishing is boosted to 99. A guy on Reddit did a test and Finishing is basically shot accuracy, when a player had 99 finishing and 1 longshots he was still deadly from outside the box. When he flipped them and gave the player 1 finishing and 99 longshots then from outside of the box he was really erratic, some shots were even going out for throw ins.

For me, finishing is the most important stat on a striker now, most of my forwards get deadeye or sniper unless their finishing is in the 90's before chems, them I use marksman.
  • salvadordali1
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    if you can afford if arnautovic put a hunter on him and you have cheap version of aubame. I just sold aubame and did that and he is golden at the moment. Yet, im not sure if i was matched with some "unskilled" players or he is really good with hunter chem. Atm I'm playing at div 3, around 2k skill points.

Still be looking for buying aubame back on market crash.