The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Black Friday sale

SRB83
570 posts An Exciting Prospect
So can get FIFA 19 for 35.99 in the black Friday sale on Xbox marketplace. Does anyone know if I would also get the 10% discount on top of this if I opt to purchase through the offer on FIFA 18??

Comments

• sheffutd87
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    You can save 100% by not buying it. It’s the most broken one yet.
  • jonkero
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

😑
  • Foxsake
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    This

• SRB83

You know it's actually been quite good. Usually get it on launch and hardly touch any other game rest of the year. But actually been enjoying playing other games again
  • jonkero
    Don't know btw. Don't agree on the above reactions though, I still enjoy fifa every day!
  • SRB83
    Foxsake wrote: »
    This

Examples please. Not been keeping up with it this year
  • WryLucky
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    Don't know btw. Don't agree on the above reactions though, I still enjoy fifa every day!

If you enjoy phantom sbcs and matchmaking getting constantly disabled and rubbish servers... You'll probably love this!
  • jonkero
    SRB83 wrote: »
    This

This forum is an example. Still wonder why people are active on a forum though when they say this is the baddest game ever made.

Would be like if I'll go on a forum about horse riding saying how awful the sport is since I don't like horse riding
  • SRB83
    WryLucky wrote: »

If you enjoy phantom sbcs and matchmaking getting constantly disabled and rubbish servers... You'll probably love this!

This is just something I've just grown to accept. Been like this nearly every FIFA I've played lol
  • jonkero
    edited November 2018
    WryLucky wrote: »

This is just something I've just grown to accept. Been like this nearly every FIFA I've played lol

Tbh I love sbcs lately (especially the Europa league ones), matchmaking is faster then ever and I didn't have any issue with delay and or the servers (expect them to be down a few hours)
  • sheffutd87
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    This

Well actually I really liked 19 at first, it was one of my favourite FIFAs. I think EA deserved massive credit for listening to the community and trying to make the game play different.

Since it came out it’s been patched back into a 1:2 spam fest where everyone has their defensive line on drop back. Plays for counter attacks spamming quick passes. The game play is heavy, clunky and delayed most of the time.

The servers and match making have issues basically every weekend. Match making been disabled several times during the last few weeks during the WL where EA have then had to extend it. This is all well and good if you can play on Mondays.

They’ve made multiple mistakes on SBC requirements where they’ve had to take down SBCs while people were working on them. They did give the players already submitted back but the communication was awful.

If you do really want to buy it, I’d suggest following the link from console to the 19 purchase and see if the 10% is applied. I thought that was only available until a certain date though and I’d be surprised if it was available on top of another promotion but worth following the link to test it out as I’m not 100% sure.
  • SRB83
    This

Well actually I really liked 19 at first, it was one of my favourite FIFAs. I think EA deserved massive credit for listening to the community and trying to make the game play different.

Since it came out it’s been patched back into a 1:2 spam fest where everyone has their defensive line on drop back. Plays for counter attacks spamming quick passes. The game play is heavy, clunky and delayed most of the time.

The servers and match making have issues basically every weekend. Match making been disabled several times during the last few weeks during the WL where EA have then had to extend it. This is all well and good if you can play on Mondays.

They’ve made multiple mistakes on SBC requirements where they’ve had to take down SBCs while people were working on them. They did give the players already submitted back but the communication was awful.

If you do really want to buy it, I’d suggest following the link from console to the 19 purchase and see if the 10% is applied. I thought that was only available until a certain date though and I’d be surprised if it was available on top of another promotion but worth following the link to test it out as I’m not 100% sure.

Thanks m8
  • Foxsake
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just read the forums mate and you will understand. Servers r a big problem and button delay
    This

• WizarDpt
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    curious,is the most played fifa of all time, its a success..just some baby noobs, that won games with low driven cancer shots, and now they only get gold 3..