Is Ramos worth it?

xHerdie
5588 posts Big Money Move
Been using Umtiti for almost 100 games now and this weekend he has truly earned his place on the transfer market

Always hear how him and Varane are a strong duo (that’s who would be his partner)

He worth the 200k? Or should I use UCL Kimpembe, IF Godin or someone else

Thanks!

Comments

• Kamilflage
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    Ramos is pretty good, but I think he is a luxury item no doubt. I think Varane is the one that I find much more OP, having used them both. A french duo of Varane and UCL Kimp would be insane I think. I'm on the verge of picking up that defense myself...
  • xHerdie
    edited November 2018
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Ramos is pretty good, but I think he is a luxury item no doubt. I think Varane is the one that I find much more OP, having used them both. A french duo of Varane and UCL Kimp would be insane I think. I'm on the verge of picking up that defense myself...

Yeah I love Varane, definitely the better of the CBs I have. UCL kimpembe can have great stats if they make it far, only problem is we’d have to wait until march for that lol

You think those UCL cards rise or drop now with being out of packs?
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I just can’t justify spending that amount on a defender, unless you have a end game attack and midfield
  • Kamilflage
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    xHerdie wrote: »

Yeah I love Varane, definitely the better of the CBs I have. UCL kimpembe can have great stats if they make it far, only problem is we’d have to wait until march for that lol

Man that's a real tough call if they drop or not....I would think yes just because even tho hes not being packed, the market chaos moves as a whole during BF....
    I was also thinking along the lines of just using Varane and my UCL untradeable Chiellini because as you mentioned the wait is too long lol....another thing you can consider is Varane and Sanchez, with Lloris in net to tie it all together
  • xHerdie
    I just can’t justify spending that amount on a defender, unless you have a end game attack and midfield

Wouldn’t say I have end game attack/midfield but Hazard Cavani Mbappe up top and Pogba Kante Matuidi in the midfield. I have almost 1m to upgrade and not sure where to spend lol

Obv choice would be striker but Cavani has such a great goal contribution that it’s hard to justify swapping him out
    xHerdie wrote: »

Man that's a real tough call if they drop or not....I would think yes just because even tho hes not being packed, the market chaos moves as a whole during BF....
    I was also thinking along the lines of just using Varane and my UCL untradeable Chiellini because as you mentioned the wait is too long lol....another thing you can consider is Varane and Sanchez, with Lloris in net to tie it all together

Yeah I guess I could do Sanchez, didn’t think too much about it. I’ll finish off my games tomorrow with Umtiti and see if he can redeem himself
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yes he is the best non icon CB
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    NH not worth it. Better options out there
  • SimenHP
    5877 posts Big Money Move

As long as your midfield and attack cost atleast 1m I think Ramos - Varane - Courtois is worth it.

For me defenders and gk are just as important as midfielders and strikers. This WL my defense was CL Schulz - Tah - Benatia - Cancelo, while the defense was "okay" I did miss using high rated defenders, they just keep you more confident with and without the ball, with Tah I never knew if his passing would mess up or not (It did go the wrong way ALOT) but when using someone like Ramos I know his passing is good and almost never mess up
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Mc wrote: »
    NH not worth it. Better options out there