Why does fut play so different to seasons

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
OK so played fut since it came out. Honestly think the game play is dreaaaaadull.

Played 3 games of seasons tnite and smassssshed it. Really enjoyed it. Not only did I see a dkff in playing levels. But the game played like a completely different game. Really odd compared to fut which is sooooos slow and tedious. Anyone else tried seasons yet.

Comments

• jiajia3
    84 posts Park Captain
    FUT push you to buy coins for your money
  • elcapitan379
    But I can't get over how different the game was it was like playing pes 2008 and fifa 18 completely different
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always play seasons.
    UT is just so random and its literally corcus carnage football, anything can happen at any moment on UT you can be winning 3-0 and your opponent hasnt had a single shot then suddenly your players turn into statues and your opponent scores 3 goals woth 3 shots.

Seasons has its bad points too but its way better. Imo its because on seasons you are a real team. You have your slow and fast players. Technical players.strong players, tall and short players where as on UT every team is full on fast players and it just makes the mechanics go wonky.
  • maksi
    6589 posts Big Money Move
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    Seasons has its bad points too but its way better. Imo its because on seasons you are a real team. You have your slow and fast players. Technical players.strong players, tall and short players where as on UT every team is full on fast players and it just makes the mechanics go wonky.
    + chemistry boosts

• blue166
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT is awful. No idea why anyone wants to get into that. It is just a nonsense as far as I am concerned.

Boost cards and rubbish like that. I am not interested in that at all. Any time I watch FUT it is diabolical the way people play the game. I prefer stock teams and H2H Seasons all the way. Sick of them advertising FUT on the ad boards mind you. Should be allowed to opt out of FUT ads.
  • elcapitan379
    Gutted as iv traded to 400plus k. First time ever

Hate the gameplay
    So it's probably seasons
  • blue166
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gutted as iv traded to 400plus k. First time ever

Hate the gameplay
    So it's probably seasons

Just cut the losses and move on mate. It's not worth the hassle.
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I went from playing FUT to Seasons and absolutely hated it.

It feels automated. My players are making 10 yard interceptions or tackles that I have no control over (winning them, btw) but I felt like I had almost 0 control over my players and the game was playing itself, just with me holding the controller.

Didn't enjoy seasons at all.