Why you dont get a win when somebody insta quits in WL?

Toshevv
1309 posts Professional
edited November 2018
I dont get this? Today twice people see my squad and just insta quit at start ..

Not that I Care about contrats but i still lose them more importantny i waste my time and and get nothing?

Comments

• jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Agree. People quitting when I'm about to take a winning penalty is the worst.
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »

Now one guy quit after 15 minutes cuz \I dominated him hard hit the post twice and he knew what was coming..

One of hte big minuses of having icons cr7 and messi
  • Chet
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I dont get this? Today twice people see my squad and just insta quit at start ..

Not that I Care about contrats but i still lose them more importantny i waste my time and and get nothing?

Given this community, I can see this being exploited in one way or another.

This however, I agree, you should definitely get the win, no idea how they’d even go about fixing it though??
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    Chet wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »

Given this community, I can see this being exploited in one way or another.

This however, I agree, you should definitely get the win, no idea how they’d even go about fixing it though??

How would that be exploited? You meet absolute random people...

I have met all sort of human garbage.. The bronze squads who drop in division ... They just pass around for few minutes to annoy you and then leave.. You still waste contracts and time..

Most importatnly I hate it cuz it ruins my goal scoring record for my players :smile:
    I am a stat geek

Its even worse if you play 30/40 minutes and he quits.. Who cares for what reasons? I have wasted 10 minutes I am not losing the gay gave up so give me my win
  • The same appends when the other player crash at half time, the game was on 0-0.I came back to fut menu with the game played and a lost.is there some other exploit, for example the same exploit of the last year with a phone connection?
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    EA will tell you it was to stop people exploiting the game.

But the truth is a win pushes you forward to better rewards, and makes you less inclined to spend.

Back when rewards were small a DC for your opponent gave you a 3-0 win.