Futbin sbcs not matching

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So I just got 2 teams from footbin with a few likes.

However neither team altho identical to how it's meant to be. Meets requirement. Both my teams chem is lower than its stated it should be on futbin

Am I missing something. Or do absolute nob ends go on their to ruin ppls day

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11179 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you check for loyalty?
  • elcapitan379
    11? So am I right in thinking nob ends go on and ruin it to maybe sell players for higher?
  • JohnDoe
    11179 posts Has That Special Something
    11? So am I right in thinking nob ends go on and ruin it to maybe sell players for higher?

Who ruined what? If you failed to see that the solution required 11 players with loyalty, how is that someone else's fault?
  • elcapitan379
    Futbin uploads the teams to. Use. I followed it. But it didn't have the chem stated on fut bin
  • dmur
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Futbin uploads the teams to. Use. I followed it. But it didn't have the chem stated on fut bin

This is because players need to have loyalty, your players have to have played 10 games together to up your chemistry so if you need another 11 chemistry then all 11 players need to play 10 games.

Players can only have loyalty if you do as stated above or if you pack them. Have a look on Futbin and search the squads you need to have that have 0 loyalty and see if you can afford them.