HUDDERSFIELD TOWN AFC || THE TERRIERS

Zico9
13 posts Ball Boy
bhxems.jpg

Comments

• Nice graphic! Best of luck with this career mode.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck!
  • Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Nice graphic! Best of luck with this career mode.

Thank You :)

subpop wrote: »
    Good luck!

Thank You :)
  • Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    2e5k4e8.jpg

zxqj3t.jpg

TERRIERS FALL ON OPENING DAY

HT 0-4 CFC

10' E.Hazard
    22' M.Kovacic
    68' M.Taylor-Crossdale
    90' Willian
    Post edited by Zico9 on
  • subpop
    Mixed results to start... but I guess that the objectives are humble.
  • Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    2e5k4e8.jpg

HUDDERSFIELD HOLD OUT AGAINST CITY

esm269.jpg

MANC 1-1 HT
    9' M.Pritchard
    90' + 3 S.Aguero
    Post edited by Zico9 on
  • JoshDFC
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    disappointing to lose in the Carabao cup not a terrible start to the season with the draw against City and the win against Cardiff
  • subpop
    Sad to go out of the Carabao Cup so soon, but I assume that the Premier League is the main objective.
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Tough schedule to start the season with Chelsea, City and Everton. Good to see the team getting the must win then against Cardiff but as mentioned the main objective should be the league so the defeat in the Carabao is unfortunate but not that bad. The team fought hard.
  • Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    2e5k4e8.jpg

2vhymo4.jpg

TERRIERS FAIL TO HOLD ON

HT 3-3 CAR

14'E.Kachunga
    21' S.Mounie
    45' B.Reid
    59' S.Mounie
    61' K.Zohore
    90' J.Murphy

• Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    23r4b5t.jpg

1040ysn.jpg

HUDDERSFIELD DROP OUT ON PENALTIES

BHA 1-1 HT
    (LOST 4-3 ON PENALTIES)

Post edited by Zico9 on
  • Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    I kind of revamped the whole layout of my posts for a change....beginner in making graphics...thoughts on the results ?

• subpop
    Not the best results, that is for sure. A draw at home against Cardiff isn't good news as they are supposed to be direct rivals.

The early exit at the Carabao Cup isn't good news either, but I suppose that the main priority is the league.

On the graphics aspect. In general, it is something I appreciate from the visual aspect, but personally I like the story itself... a context, something that makes me connect.

So if you want to work on graphics, fine... find what makes you feel better. But I would prefer a higher detail in other aspects, as the context. Aside this, I am not a big expert of the Premier League and their players, so I would need to do some research of the players who scored goals in the Cardiff game, for example.

Just a couple of suggestions... :)
  • Stlducks
    1341 posts Professional
    I like the graphics but like subpop, I also enjoy the details. Details about the match or what's going on around the club/league
  • Zico9
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    subpop wrote: »
    Not the best results, that is for sure. A draw at home against Cardiff isn't good news as they are supposed to be direct rivals.

The early exit at the Carabao Cup isn't good news either, but I suppose that the main priority is the league.

On the graphics aspect. In general, it is something I appreciate from the visual aspect, but personally I like the story itself... a context, something that makes me connect.

So if you want to work on graphics, fine... find what makes you feel better. But I would prefer a higher detail in other aspects, as the context. Aside this, I am not a big expert of the Premier League and their players, so I would need to do some research of the players who scored goals in the Cardiff game, for example.

Just a couple of suggestions... :)

Thank you for the feedback :)

I kind of have a picture of the layout
    Stlducks wrote: »
    I like the graphics but like subpop, I also enjoy the details. Details about the match or what's going on around the club/league

Thank You 🙂