Prime Pele

Gooner
4831 posts National Call-Up
Does anyone have him? Or could someone be nice and list some cheap baby icons so i could complete his sbc :)

Comments

• Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven’t seen him for months do the zanetti litmanen deco nesta and Crespo sbcs I’ve got baby pele ha him since the sbc we’re out I’d just gowith that I seen the middle version pele like 2 days ago 2.5m
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Gooner wrote: »
    Does anyone have him? Or could someone be nice and list some cheap baby icons so i could complete his sbc :)

• Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Whufc wrote: »
    I haven’t seen him for months do the zanetti litmanen deco nesta and Crespo sbcs I’ve got baby pele ha him since the sbc we’re out I’d just gowith that I seen the middle version pele like 2 days ago 2.5m

I saw a 95 Pele sold for 2.2 yesterday...

I am now looking for a 96+ Messi but the FOF's price is so high. I don't want to pay more than 1M
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

Do you still find cheaper the complete SBC's than buying the player? SBC's seems so expensive now...
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

Do you still find cheaper the complete SBC's than buying the player? SBC's seems so expensive now...

I was doing vieira but the prices were a joke so I just bought him for 2.1m
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

I am now looking for a 96+ Messi but the FOF's price is so high. I don't want to pay more than 1M

Yh the pele I see never sold they must have re listed cheaper the one I see was 1 owner 0 games
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

Yh the pele I see never sold they must have re listed cheaper the one I see was 1 owner 0 games

The one from yesterday had been used for like 20 owners and also a Ronaldo Nazario were sold for 1.4 millions as well...

What's the best purchased you have completed in FIFA 18 after the FIFA 19 launch? Yesterday I purchased a TOTS Vardy for 40K!
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

The one from yesterday had been used for like 20 owners and also a Ronaldo Nazario were sold for 1.4 millions as well...

What's the best purchased you have completed in FIFA 18 after the FIFA 19 launch? Yesterday I purchased a TOTS Vardy for 40K!

Yesterday I got tots hamsik for 35k sold for max price 150k
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

West Ham Fan? What do you think about Chicharito? Do you want him to leave?
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

Wouldn’t be a loss tbh
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018

Wouldn’t be a loss tbh

He has been better.. Now that he's getting old it is time for him to go to the MLS.

I like him as a Mexican fellow but his not what he used to be.

What about Kouyate? He played for your team many years!
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

Wouldn’t be a loss tbh

He has been better.. Now that he's getting old it is time for him to go to the MLS.

I like him as a Mexican fellow but his not what he used to be.

What about Kouyate? He played for your team many years!

I really liked kouyate I wanted him to stay