I'm done, if EA want to let people hack the game I'm done.

I'm fed up of these **** using trainers to cheat and boost their players. Gone from 16-2 to 16-10 in WL and I'm done. 8 losses in a row to people with 96 rated goalkeepers in game. 96 rated standard gold cards etc. Keep reporting TO EA but not even a response in return.

Filing a claim with bank tomorrow for full refund on game and points as is my consumer right.

Comments

• Atleast when you are playing pro clubs on PC in the french & german competition you get to install this "anticheat" software that totally does not hack your PC. IMG-20181117-WA0000.jpeg
  • Yeah, I don´t know if this is a visual glitch or some sort of cheating. I faced a Kolarov and a Vrsaljko that were both 87 rated.
  • duka_natasha@mail.ru
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm fed up of these **** using trainers to cheat and boost their players. Gone from 16-2 to 16-10 in WL and I'm done. 8 losses in a row to people with 96 rated goalkeepers in game. 96 rated standard gold cards etc. Keep reporting TO EA but not even a response in return.

Filing a claim with bank tomorrow for full refund on game and points as is my consumer right.

Ye Ye, keep crying. But next time analyze ur game, not stats coz its not cheat. You cant modify stats on deticated servers
  • WizarDpt
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Maybe get better potat, i guess you have no idea how u got 16-2..probably lucky.. and now u cry
  • PDJEY
    1006 posts Professional

Maybe, but just maybe, the opponet played better than you? Funny how the cheaters are mentioned only when u lose...
  • I'm fed up of these **** using trainers to cheat and boost their players. Gone from 16-2 to 16-10 in WL and I'm done. 8 losses in a row to people with 96 rated goalkeepers in game. 96 rated standard gold cards etc. Keep reporting TO EA but not even a response in return.

Ye Ye, keep crying. But next time analyze ur game, not stats coz its not cheat. You cant modify stats on deticated servers

Actually it does. One look at the top 100 in Squad Battles tells you everything you need to know.
  • Wow, some of these responses.

I've also beat these trainer boosting **** too, I'm just fed up of the constant 95+ rated standard players.

Also, it's openly advertised all over the internet.

Maybe, but just maybe, the opponet played better than you? Funny how the cheaters are mentioned only when u lose...

Hardly gonna complain when I win am I...idiot.
    Maybe get better potat, i guess you have no idea how u got 16-2..probably lucky.. and now u cry

Still finished gold 1, 20-10. Beat 3 cheaters in the last 4 games. Not exactly lucky to win twice as many as you lose is it...
  • Springveldt
    4179 posts National Call-Up
    These responses off people with 3 and 4 posts, can only assume they are cheaters themselves.

The top 50 people on squad battles would like a word with you, unless you think all 50 of them are better than every PS4 and Xbox One player?

There are at least 50 people on PC who beat Ultimate 5-0 every game, every week while no one on console is able to get near that and squad battles is online before you say it's not because it is in constant contact with the servers.
  • salvadordali1
    286 posts Sunday League Hero

Check their stats after every game not only when you lose.

I played against Lucas 91 on full chem and 88 on 7 chem, and both of them felt the same as my Lucas 86. So you can stop with this nonsense witch hunt.
  • Cornushon
    4190 posts National Call-Up
    Duka Natasha with Russian email, definitely not a cheater lol. Go efff yourself, will you...
  • couvacic
    64 posts Park Captain
    So bad for west Europe people to be matched against people of that region... full of cheaters thinking to be smart...
  • maksi
    6182 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    I played on Division Rivals against 95 rated IF Pickford(85) and another IF that was rated 94, i didn't remember his name. I really don't know if it's a visual glitch on IF/special cards or if they are cheaters.
  • shepj6
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure the opponent stats you see after the game are those with Chem styles applied. So totm Lucas with a deadeye is a 91 rated RW. Check the ratings out on futbin for each position with the relevant Chem style applied.
  • Alansbaldpatch
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    Not sure why people are in denial about cheating on PC. It's rife. the top 100 on Squad Battles on PC have to be beating the CPU on Ultimate 6-0+ every game for 40+ games to get the scores they post up every single week.

The thing they use has been common knowledge for years on PC.

It's not just stats that can be manipulated, speed of the game clock, control of teams, fixed matches, editing of score lines etc.
  • salvadordali1
    maksi wrote: »
    I played on Division Rivals against 95 rated IF Pickford(85) and another IF that was rated 94, i didn't remember his name. I really don't know if it's a visual glitch on IF/special cards or if they are cheaters.

Im not going to state that someone is or is not cheating, but my logic is if someone is going to cheat why stop at 95? Why not go all the way to 99? I believe that if someone would cheat you would know it for sure.
    This year i only met some quit glitchers, and maybe few defending cheater's which im not sure about because maybe i just stumble on someone who know how to play top lvl defending. And believe me, last fifa i saw everything from all 99 stats to 6"6' Jesus.
  • maksi wrote: »

Im not going to state that someone is or is not cheating, but my logic is if someone is going to cheat why stop at 95? Why not go all the way to 99?

Could be multiple things ranging from trying to fly under the radar, to avoiding "triggers" on EA's side (99 players don't exist outside of real players cards) to the software they use is unstable / glitchy. The game itself could also be displaying the numbers incorrectly.
  • ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special

hmmmm russian with 30~ posts in the last 3-4 years. last post was about promoting a cheat jan 2017... well you dont have to be sherlock homes but this is funny xD
  • salvadordali1

Im not going to state that someone is or is not cheating, but my logic is if someone is going to cheat why stop at 95? Why not go all the way to 99?

The game itself could also be displaying the numbers incorrectly.

I would bet my money on that.
  • jajce111
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    You started to play elite players from 16:2 on so most of them were better than you and beat you fair and square, higer ranks you are getting and more wins in a row you have tougher opponets you will face and elite opponets are too good for you probably, so instead of blaming cheats , blame yourself and try to improve... P.S. that is not a trainer, but just a visual glitch, it is here since fifa17...
  • maksi
    edited November 2018
    It's not just a visual glitch because they don't have those in-game ratings on consoles.

No card can't get +10 on rating with chem style.
  • maksi
    "Elite" players on PC are mostly cheaters.
  • Miracleshot
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    just played someone who had a username of numbers..... every shot went in....
  • Springveldt
    4179 posts National Call-Up
    I'm finding the same, every time you get near Gold 1/Elite 3 guys you play have weird ratings on their team.

WL has been **** this week for me, every game has been a grind. Can't even beat guys that are just holding in contain the whole game due to how slow and unresponsive my players are. I can't pass the ball quick enough or turn quick enough to get away from them, they are stuck to me like a shadow.

Currently 14-6 and I'm contemplating not finishing the games. If I do I'll check them all for dodgy player ratings.
  • Alansbaldpatch
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    jajce111 wrote: »
    You started to play elite players from 16:2 on so most of them were better than you and beat you fair and square, higer ranks you are getting and more wins in a row you have tougher opponets you will face and elite opponets are too good for you probably, so instead of blaming cheats , blame yourself and try to improve... P.S. that is not a trainer, but just a visual glitch, it is here since fifa17...

"git gud" might be applicable on console, but suggesting that someone is just playing better players, when it is there in plain sight - every, week - that the top 100 is full of cheaters is weird. That's just the top 100 too, there will be many more that don't play squad battles.

the worst of the top 100 on PC will still finish 30,000+ points higher than the best on console.
  • anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm finding the same, every time you get near Gold 1/Elite 3 guys you play have weird ratings on their team.

WL has been **** this week for me, every game has been a grind. Can't even beat guys that are just holding in contain the whole game due to how slow and unresponsive my players are. I can't pass the ball quick enough or turn quick enough to get away from them, they are stuck to me like a shadow.

Currently 14-6 and I'm contemplating not finishing the games. If I do I'll check them all for dodgy player ratings.

Load of rubbish most elite players are mostly cheaters

I am a elite player and have never cheated and i can also count on 1 hadn the amount of cheaters i have played 0

The problem is pc has a stigma of ohhh its full of hackers and it is a load of rubbish. Yes there are probs a few hackers out there but they are also cheats on consoles.

People just can handle when they get beat and chuck the pc = hackers around far to much. Yes in the fifa 16 etc it might have been rife but last few it hasnt been a probpem.

Stop blaming these so called hackers for everything and realise from time to time you will get beat by better players
  • maksi
    edited November 2018
    There are only connection cheaters on consoles (using mobile wireless hotspot), not hacking and editing settings in the game. Hacking players attributes and using legacy defending online is only on PC.

Plus they're using legacy defending on SB so they can get easily to top 100.
    I am a elite player and have never cheated and i can also count on 1 hadn the amount of cheaters i have played 0 players
    sure that's why they banned every month 50% WL top 40 in fifa 18, you're probably a cheater too

• Alansbaldpatch
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018

I am a elite player and have never cheated and i can also count on 1 hadn the amount of cheaters i have played 0

The problem is pc has a stigma of ohhh its full of hackers and it is a load of rubbish. Yes there are probs a few hackers out there but they are also cheats on consoles.

People just can handle when they get beat and chuck the pc = hackers around far to much. Yes in the fifa 16 etc it might have been rife but last few it hasnt been a probpem.

Stop blaming these so called hackers for everything and realise from time to time you will get beat by better players

I bet I wont see you in the entire top 100 in squad battles this month, where the top end will finish on over 140,000 points. (That is 40+ wins on Ultimate at 6-0 or more)

Also, try and remember your previous posts - you were a Division 6 player a couple of weeks ago.

• anaughtysausage
    There are only connection cheaters on consoles (using mobile wireless hotspot), not hacking and editing settings in the game. Hacking players attributes and using legacy defending online is only on PC.

Plus they're using legacy defending on SB so they can get easily to top 100.
    I am a elite player and have never cheated and i can also count on 1 hadn the amount of cheaters i have played 0 players
    sure that's why they banned every month 50% WL top 40 in fifa 18, you're probably a cheater too

Sigh if i was going to cheat i wouldn't be going 23-7 in the weekend league would i? And why would i bother grinding division 1

Honestly grow up
  • maksi
    edited November 2018
    Also, try and remember your previous posts - you were a Division 6 player a couple of weeks ago.
    magic of cheating, they really think in their head that they're fifa elite players
    Sigh if i was going to cheat i wouldn't be going 23-7 in the weekend league would i? And why would i bother grinding division 1

Honestly grow up
    you would because you're getting matches against cheaters that have good record too ;)

• anaughtysausage

I bet I wont see you in the entire top 100 in squad battles this month, where the top end will finish on over 140,000 points. (That is 40+ wins on Ultimate at 6-0 or more)

Yes you wont because i dont play squad battles i only play online i cant stand playing offline

And yes my previous post a few months ago about getting relegated from division 2 - 8 which turned out to be a glitch?

And btw i got back to divison 2 before that glitch was reinstated and since then i have worked my way to divison 1 my skill rating is 2456 and this goes up and down with record being 375-54-177 all online

Dont try and spin things around I could easily come on here and lie which is pointless and seriously if someone was cheating they are going to have a better record, skill rating etc

If you ever get out of divison 5 playing all the pros you may play me in divison 1 end up playing the same people up there anyway due to the lower player base.

And my weekend league record i always get min 20 wins last 2 weeks i have managed to get 23 wins its called practice and getting better at the game not hacking