Best CM to swap with CB Mattheus in game?

bezo85
1043 posts Professional
Needs to fit in this team. Currently using Fabinho who seems to have the best height/stats combo. Is there anyone better?

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/47036

Comments

• MojoJojo
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Budget? Prime Rijkaard.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    MojoJojo wrote: »
    Budget? Prime Rijkaard.

Budget 500k (including selling RTTF Fabinho) or 300k if I ditch Scream Verratti. Will look at Rijkaard as a long term goal.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Stick a shadow on UCL Wanyama and he’s an 87 rated CB. If you can live with 71 pace after chemistry boost.
  • Hedensted
    33 posts Park Captain
    Use 5 at the back before game and change ingame, so you play 442 ingame?
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Hedensted wrote: »
    Use 5 at the back before game and change ingame, so you play 442 ingame?

Could do but would have to change my whole squad for that.
  • Waldog94
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only one ive used at cb is pgoba and he was great but id say fellani would work also matic
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Stick a shadow on UCL Wanyama and he’s an 87 rated CB. If you can live with 71 pace after chemistry boost.

Surely he’s not better than Fabinho with Shadow. Just checked on Futhead and he’s 89 rated!
  • BanterMarc11
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The new Guilavogui?
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    The new Guilavogui?
    Won’t fit in the team
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    How about 88 Desailly? Anyone tried him. Although Prime Rijkaard is looking like the best option. Need to trade hard over Black Friday to get him!
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    U could just start with 5 ab formation then use custom tactics to switch
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played around with your team. It got deep :D :D and I came up with this solution for me personally.

I don’t like Gerrards stats (hope he is Tradeable?)
    I would start with 5 in the back.

Tada:

2r4r9k6.jpg

• HereWeGo10InARow
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Play him in the middle of 3 central defenders and set him to join attack.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Played around with your team. It got deep :D :D and I came up with this solution for me personally.

Tada:

2r4r9k6.jpg

Thanks. Only issue is I am a lifelong Liverpool fan and Gerrard will never leave my team. He’s actually great in game.
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    bezo85 wrote: »

Tada:

2r4r9k6.jpg

Thanks. Only issue is I am a lifelong Liverpool fan and Gerrard will never leave my team. He’s actually great in game.

Understandable. Hmm i don’t see too many options other then an icon like mentioned rijkaard or Desailly to swap or massive changes to your team in a 5 at the back formation. You could go Liverpool with Robertson IF, Salah, VVD IF etc.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    bezo85 wrote: »

Tada:

2r4r9k6.jpg

Understandable. Hmm i don’t see too many options other then an icon like mentioned rijkaard or Desailly to swap or massive changes to your team in a 5 at the back formation. You could go Liverpool with Robertson IF, Salah, VVD IF etc.

Yeah Liverpool team is an option. I have swap Lallana on the bench so might do that when they get a few more in forms.