Got back my Icon Set 3 players!

FUT_Moe
1132 posts Professional
edited November 2018
So I just got back the players I submitted for the Icon Set 3 SBC and they're tradeable. They just showed up as unassigned items. I didn't contact EA nor did I make any direct requests. Credit to EA, I expected nothing back, or some other lame compensation.

Comments

• Ronaldo5644
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Honestly why are you even giving ea credit.. it’s their mistake and that’s a pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ compensation.
  • FUT_Moe
    1132 posts Professional
    Getting my players, including the IFs tradeable is better than getting some lame untradeable gold players pack, or even worse, getting nothing.
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Honestly why are you even giving ea credit.. it’s their mistake and that’s a pretty **** compensation.

He got free packs in the end. I would say thats pretty nice, also the time it was sorted within is pretty quick.
  • FUT_Moe
    1132 posts Professional
    I'd like to mention that I didn't do the exploit and was legitimately trying to do the SBC. I'm assuming they will look at accounts on a case by case basis and determine if the person did the exploit or not, so if they did the SBC more than once, no compensation.
  • Liz_The_W1z
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    so let me get this right...ea can actually give people back players that they discard or submit to an sbc if intentional or uhm by accident... interesting
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    Getting my players, including the IFs tradeable is better than getting some lame untradeable gold players pack, or even worse, getting nothing.

Was your IF's initially tradeable or untradeable?
  • maymanpele
    14423 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd like to mention that I didn't do the exploit and was legitimately trying to do the SBC. I'm assuming they will look at accounts on a case by case basis and determine if the person did the exploit or not, so if they did the SBC more than once, no compensation.

I did it more than once but was cut off before I could finish it again and got everything back from the last set
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    maymanpele wrote: »

I did it more than once but was cut off before I could finish it again and got everything back from the last set

Did your players come back with the untradable/tradeable status they had when you initially put in the SBC?

Wondering, as I'd like to know if the untradeable IF's I used will be coming back untradeable like they were
  • maymanpele
    jbwalton7 wrote: »

Did your players come back with the untradable/tradeable status they had when you initially put in the SBC?

Wondering, as I'd like to know if the untradeable IF's I used will be coming back untradeable like they were

Yep, so my icon is untradeable but everything else is tradeable
  • Joshwa89
    56 posts Park Captain
    I got back the untradable informs I put in back as untradables
  • GeorgeGervin
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joshwa89 wrote: »

• jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Joshwa89 wrote: »

I suppose they will be going back in again for a 50k pack
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional

So did you complete the full SBC?
  • maymanpele

No I was the bronze squad away from it
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional

No I was the bronze squad away from it

Ah okay I see

Was starting to think they were even compensating ones who actually completed it
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    What was the exploit?
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow, you got a free 100k pack.
    GG EA, market runied.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    azza452 wrote: »
    What was the exploit?

It was a thing where you could do the SBC (which contained good packs) and put in your incon...a cycle could then be startes due to the repeatable nature of the SBC.

So people could keep putting the icons they got from the SBC initially back into the SBC and get the good packs.

Then rinse and repeat

That's basically it
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    GG EA, market runied.

Did you?

Along with your compensated players?
  • maymanpele
    GG EA, market runied.

Not just any 100k pack. A 100k pack with dybala and van dijk in it :D
  • Amdp9
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    GG EA, market runied.

Not just any 100k pack. A 100k pack with dybala and van dijk in it :D

WTH
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    azza452 wrote: »
    What was the exploit?

It was a thing where you could do the SBC (which contained good packs) and put in your incon...a cycle could then be startes due to the repeatable nature of the SBC.

So people could keep putting the icons they got from the SBC initially back into the SBC and get the good packs.

Then rinse and repeat

That's basically it

So nothing special then

Well, that's if people have my pack luck