Cant believe that you're all just keeping quiet.

salvadordali1
304 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2018
We had 8h break when EA had server problems. Now they are having problems again.

All we get is a **** message "Thank you for sticking with us."??? Where a one sorry too much???

8h for something you paid for to someone/something(EA) who make more in 24h than all of you will make in your lifetime??

Get your **** together. Are you all dont have any self respect? Why I am the only one who want to be treated with respect and dignity when my money was invested in their product?
Pathetic at best sheeps or shall i call you players? Pathetic at best.

Comments

• Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who's keeping quiet? Can't you see, there's a ton of topics, full of frustration and complaints. What do you want, to light the torches and march towards EA headquarters? What else can we do except complain? Nothing.
  • At least give us something we can enjoy EA, WHY THE **** ARE THEY PRICING THE PACKS SO MUCH?!?
    Can't they give at least 1 7.5k Pack or a 5k Pack to say "Sorry"? THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE, LOOK AT EPIC GAMES, LOOK AT RIOT GAMES EVEN, and LOOK AT BLIZZARD! FREE GAMES ARE REWARDING THEIR COMMUNITY FOR PLAYING THE GAME AND YOU CAN'T GIVE US SOME GODDAMN PACKS, EVEN IF WE PAID 50-60 or even 70-80 $ FOR YOUR GAME?

YES IT'S THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER BUT BE NICE TO YOUR COMMUNITY, WE ARE NOT STUPID, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS/EUROS/POUNDS FOR WHAT? FOR YOU TO PUT A TAB WITH "Here you can buy FIFA Points". Just p*ss off, please. We are done with this, and we want respect. You've been freaking with our minds too often and this is enough. We want YOU to RESPECT US.

Thank you in advance.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    You new people will learn very soon that your opinion doesn't matter at all... So just stop wasting toyr time.here... only thing you can do is to stop playing and stop buying the game.forever!!! Only thing EA will notice
  • Cornushon wrote: »
    You new people will learn very soon that your opinion doesn't matter at all... So just stop wasting toyr time.here... only thing you can do is to stop playing and stop buying the game.forever!!! Only thing EA will notice

You are right my man, but I am new to buying this game, I only played it offline, Career Mode and Kick Off, normal games. But this year is my first one in FUT and I am extremenly disappointed by them :confused:
  • salvadordali1
    Cornushon wrote: »

Post like this from someone who posted 3k times are the main reason why we dont deserve better.
  • Daddy
    5449 posts Big Money Move

Post like this from someone who posted 3k times are the main reason why we dont deserve better.

He is correct though, I used to post like you'll back in FIFA 13 on the old forums where every team I was facing only bronze teams with 30 chem in division 1, they used to insta quit and get the win. FIFA 13 was my first FIFA for online and I though it would be fixed over time, here we are in FIFA 19 and nothing's changed
  • salvadordali1
    Daddy wrote: »

He is correct though, I used to post like you'll back in FIFA 13 on the old forums where every team I was facing only bronze teams with 30 chem in division 1, they used to insta quit and get the win. FIFA 13 was my first FIFA for online and I though it would be fixed over time, here we are in FIFA 19 and nothing's changed

I know that he is on a point. I started fifa online on FIFA17, im from croatia and were a little slow with this internet or basically any kind of innovation whatsoever. Yet im still believing that this state of mind needs to change, or we can just eat our own **** and pretend its taste like steak.
    Honestly i dont care for cheaters, glitch quiters, etc. If i could play normally without server delay which occurs on regular basis in last few months i would be more than satisfied. I dont care if they will have wallkout ronaldos, icons, whoever, as long as they dont interfere with my rewards i dont care bout them, at the end of the day its not my job its EA's. Just compare this WL, this was the most random games i played in a long time. Server delay was constant, sometimes even a movement delay was going on for like 2-3 minutes. It was more like a lottery than "competitive" playing.
  • We won't get any compensations due to some FIFA players complaining about the fact it would give them an unfair advantage or something. Now they decide not to give anyone anything due to the new policy. Thank all those FIFA players who complained.

I've contacted EA five times since FIFA 19, and one of them actually helped me out. The rest is a joke. I've had a "harsh" conversation with one of them about how pissed off I am due to all those problems. Thing is, EA doesn't care. As long as those rich people will buy packs they're happy.
  • Cornushon

I know that he is on a point. I started fifa online on FIFA17, im from croatia and were a little slow with this internet or basically any kind of innovation whatsoever. Yet im still believing that this state of mind needs to change, or we can just eat our own **** and pretend its taste like steak.
    Honestly i dont care for cheaters, glitch quiters, etc. If i could play normally without server delay which occurs on regular basis in last few months i would be more than satisfied. I dont care if they will have wallkout ronaldos, icons, whoever, as long as they dont interfere with my rewards i dont care bout them, at the end of the day its not my job its EA's. Just compare this WL, this was the most random games i played in a long time. Server delay was constant, sometimes even a movement delay was going on for like 2-3 minutes. It was more like a lottery than "competitive" playing.

What is you team name? Played several Croatia guys this WL) I also used to be very bright and innocent soul my man, but time has shown that EA never listen...
    Also, I started playing FUT only in 2014/15... And o remember when I spenty first 12k FP in FIFA 15 return was amazing (Sergio ramos twice, Suarez and some.more who I don't remember). It was great time... Futties Doumbia if I'm not mistaken as well... Just lob through ball and enjoy... Lol.
  • Cornushon

Respect my man... This FIFA is sad. But I had 2 amazing game in WL just now, connection was great and everything I polished with delayed game play felt.so so so amazing full speed) response in dribbling just insane. But it was only 5-6 ges out of 28 I played, where connection was decent... The rest were pretty sad. Do you play WL?
  • salvadordali1

What is you team name? Played several Croatia guys this WL) I also used to be very bright and innocent soul my man, but time has shown that EA never listen...
    Also, I started playing FUT only in 2014/15... And o remember when I spenty first 12k FP in FIFA 15 return was amazing (Sergio ramos twice, Suarez and some.more who I don't remember). It was great time... Futties Doumbia if I'm not mistaken as well... Just lob through ball and enjoy... Lol.

My squad name is "Frajeri" or if you see aubame on a 3-4 chances missing streak that might also be me. :D
    Sometimes maybe, we need to teach someone how to listen. :)
    Not that i have something against buying FP, but im not this type of player who would even consider to buy FP. Im more of a what i earn i have player.
    This year i managed to land KDB in 2 players pack and actually build quite a nice team at the very beginning, with that my hopes grow that i might finally be constant elite 3-2 player, but five-ish games per WL without delay are not enough, other 20+ games i dont know how i won or how i lost.