Trying to earn he rikh mkhitaryan SBC but keeps appear error connecting to FIFA 19 ultimate team

Gaoxing
5 posts Ball Boy
edited November 2018
Hi fifa workers,
Please fix this issue....damn frustrating with fifa 19 programming ..keep having issue for SBC ..keep saying error connection ..damn you EASPORT

Comments

• If I can’t get my HERIKH MKHITARYAN , please pay me back all money that I have cash in for this fifa 19
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's a lot of cash... It's not fair. EA has to respond.
  • Gingerboaby83
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The formation is different on switch than other console. Try using as many players from the same club as you can to get the chemistry as high as possible. @EA_Andy and co know about this and say they are working on a fix.
  • I tried all different players and get the full requirement .when I wanted to submit , the system keeps prompt error connecting ...damn irritating ..EA BETTER GET THIS FIX ...I WANT MY ARSE AL CAM..only leave 3 days after SBC IS GONE better fixed ASAP
  • EA SPORTS U BETTER FIX IT ..the ARSENAL CAM ONLY LEAVES 1days n 8hours
  • @Gingerboaby83 I already fulfill all their requirement ..end up having error connection...
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo
    PLEASE GO AND SOLVE THIS ISSUE ...I damn unhappy with the error connection and give me a reply on this ..EA staff ...

• you need a higher chem and it will accept it. I had this same issue.
  • Gingerboaby83
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Gaoxing don’t tag all the admins or they’ll close the thread. Did it to me before as spamming. Just keep trying. Use 4-5 high rated players from the same club. It will work. I missed the savic sbc for the same reason
  • idtn
    7 posts Ball Boy
    It really works. Thanks.
    Maybe it can help somebody. Positions like on the photo are important. Every player needs loyalty.

QaMUDe0.jpg