The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Delay lag for the 157435 time

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2018
It's so awful tonight. I played offline it was so smooth. I was shocked compare to WL it's a different game.
What a stupid game, you need to Play another time to get no lag. Worst company in human history you've done it €A.

Rockstar, Blizzard, valve they made everything right they listen to the Community, they are by miles better

Comments

• Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They bred to go back totalt per to per connection
  • James Libby
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    ucan wrote: »
    It's so awful tonight. I played offline it was so smooth. I was shocked compare to WL it's a different game.
    What a stupid game, you need to Play another time to get no lag. Worst company in human history you've done it €A.

Rockstar, Blizzard, valve they made everything right they listen to the Community, they are by miles better

Get a better connection.
  • ucan wrote: »

Get a better connection.

It’s not his connection. It’s always bad Friday night, decent in Saturday’s and phenomenal on sundays. Every weekend