Anyone else sick of tackling and opponent keeps the ball

Dave2829
132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just finished a game finally minute i tackled my opponent 5 times around my box and every time he came away with the ball is anyone else sick of **** like this happening

Comments

• iConfueZ
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's stupid. I have it around 3 - 5 times a game. Sometimes I even concede from it.
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Its the reason I quit playing the game. Manual defending is complete ****. You have better luck throwing the controller out the window than pushing buttons.
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    I concede at least one goal a game from my player tackling the ball but not coming out with it
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I concede at least one goal a game from my player tackling the ball but not coming out with it

When it happens my player usually seems to knock it on for them to run onto
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    It always really conveniently happens when I'm ahead by 1 goal and my opponent needs an easy opportunity
    I genuinely play against people who don't press the tackle button all game and manage to compete. They either jockey and try to run into me or more often than not just let the AI defend
  • agentxyz2
    817 posts Professional
    Whats annoying is that the tackling tracks extremely well and makes contact 90% of the time even if you have no idea which way the attacker is going. They compensate this for the 50/50 ball bobble. I dont like it, if you go the wrong way you miss, you go the right way you get a clean tackle.
  • Dave2829
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Another annoying thing is the physicalty stat is useless having on game cos its complelety ignored by computer like defenders getting overpowered by wingers lol
  • Renamed123456
    4587 posts Big Money Move
    The one(s) I hate most is when...

- the opponent sprints into you, clatters you, and without breaking sprint animation just stays sprinting into you bundling you over keeping the ball or until the ball stays with them.

- tackle ball, opponent falls over, goes flying, rolls on ground, they go opposite direction to ball, gets up 0-60 sprint animation running backward in a loop gets the ball before you do