First 6 games on a wired connection

Henzz87
382 posts Sunday League Hero
So first of all the gameplay was smooth and consistent in all 6 fut champs games no complaints there, however the mechanics of the game are still terrible.

Manual switching is still broken, the passing is so inconsistent, it still plays the ball too the wrong player, the game still won't play a through ball into the space or very rarely will.

This game and how its made needs to change, either stop changing everything every year or change to subscription service game.

Comments

  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    3-1 for me and it has been an absolute struggle. Both me and opponent cant string passes or shoot. Neymar and Bale do score for me anyways, so happy with that. But my gawd gameplay is bad. Sitting on a wired 100/100 fiber in Denmark.
  • Henzz87
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    DKCena wrote: »
    3-1 for me and it has been an absolute struggle. Both me and opponent cant string passes or shoot. Neymar and Bale do score for me anyways, so happy with that. But my gawd gameplay is bad. Sitting on a wired 100/100 fiber in Denmark.

    Yeah this in imo is just the servers, ea dont have enough servers to deal with the amount of people playing.

    I have good days on a wireless connection but then the next day its been horrific. I wil see tomorrow if its the same.
  • Wi1son73
    3966 posts National Call-Up
    Played this morning first thing and it was good, slowly but surely it’s gone from playable to unplayable..
    I’ve quit about 10 games due to it... I really don’t see the point in playing if some people get delay and others don’t...

    I’m in the effin house myself with 100mg and I cant play because WHAT? What is the reason, my opponents got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ internet, or the servers are ❤️❤️❤️❤️! But then both would get it
  • Henzz87
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Played this morning first thing and it was good, slowly but surely it’s gone from playable to unplayable..
    I’ve quit about 10 games due to it... I really don’t see the point in playing if some people get delay and others don’t...

    I’m in the effin house myself with 100mg and I cant play because WHAT? What is the reason, my opponents got **** internet, or the servers are ****! But then both would get it

    This is why we need to see in game ping, so we know what the problem is.

    Instead we get a stupid latency bar which is the most stupid thing around.
  • nextqprmanager
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    tbh I have improved this year with wired & a monitor
    but still get bad gameplay
    as you say, both of you have to have good connection
    btw prob best off-peak, when is that?, esp if playing in diff country
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    I literally play all my games off peak, usually do 1130pm until about 3am.

    Not ideal but works unless I’m on the beer then no weekend league which also works :D
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just lost a game 3-0 up at half time, second half my players turned into wooden spoons, I love this game
  • Wi1son73
    3966 posts National Call-Up
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Played this morning first thing and it was good, slowly but surely it’s gone from playable to unplayable..
    I’ve quit about 10 games due to it... I really don’t see the point in playing if some people get delay and others don’t...

    I’m in the effin house myself with 100mg and I cant play because WHAT? What is the reason, my opponents got **** internet, or the servers are ****! But then both would get it

    This is why we need to see in game ping, so we know what the problem is.

    Instead we get a stupid latency bar which is the most stupid thing around.

    I play rivals during the week and say 85% of games isn’t that bad. Though I’ve had a few rage with delay nonsense. But come WL it’s like watching a movie out of sync... and what your players do during the week, they do the opposite, just to rub more salt into the wounds, I’m constantly shouting at my players “why are you acting like this” for god sake stop ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about and pass to my player which is just two feet infront of you.. 🤬🤬🙈🙈
  • nextqprmanager
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Played this morning first thing and it was good, slowly but surely it’s gone from playable to unplayable..
    I’ve quit about 10 games due to it... I really don’t see the point in playing if some people get delay and others don’t...

    I’m in the effin house myself with 100mg and I cant play because WHAT? What is the reason, my opponents got **** internet, or the servers are ****! But then both would get it

    This is why we need to see in game ping, so we know what the problem is.

    Instead we get a stupid latency bar which is the most stupid thing around.

    I play rivals during the week and say 85% of games isn’t that bad. Though I’ve had a few rage with delay nonsense. But come WL it’s like watching a movie out of sync... and what your players do during the week, they do the opposite, just to rub more salt into the wounds, I’m constantly shouting at my players “why are you acting like this” for god sake stop ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about and pass to my player which is just two feet infront of you.. 🤬🤬🙈🙈

    I think it might be diff servers?
    I mentioned this a month ago
Sign In or Register to comment.