Pro clubs tactics

Kolt
2 posts Ball Boy
Hello.
Does team pressing and the other dpad options actually do anything ? If so what ones are worth using.
Thanks.

Comments

• DarkMakoEyes
    49 posts Park Captain
    We don't know. EA doesn't allow to customize formations and tactics in Pro Clubs.
  • Kolt
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I was referring to when you enter a match you can change things on the dpad. Do any of them actually do anything useful.
  • We don't know. EA doesn't allow to customize formations and tactics in Pro Clubs.

Such a shame, when it was announced I thought "well at least that'll be a nice addition"
  • TMaher7
    952 posts Professional
    Absolutely ridiculous that it isn't in Pro Clubs considering how tactical it can be.

• They do work and will make your AI behave differently. Most teams will use Team Pressing so defenders attack the ball more. Other than that, just use left and right to make them more offensive or defensive.
  • Does it or doesn't it work in pro clubs? That sounds like some think it does and don't.
  • SirSkinner
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah they do work, it's obviously more noticeable if you're playing any
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    They do work and will make your AI behave differently. Most teams will use Team Pressing so defenders attack the ball more. Other than that, just use left and right to make them more offensive or defensive.

Them working is one thing, but it's impossible to set what they are isn't it? So when I go from Balanced to Attacking, how the hell do I know whether it's Constant Pressure, or Press After Possession Loss; Fast Build-Up or Possession?? We don't have a clue do we?