How important is timed finishing and should I turn it on?

Sanchezzzz
5009 posts Big Money Move
Currently not using timed finishing but at times my finishing can seem terrible and I miss easy opportunities is it worth turning on and cracking on with ?

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Makes finesse shots insta goals.
  • Sanchezzzz

Even after patch ?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Even after patch ?

Yes they didn't patch finesse shots
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently not using timed finishing but at times my finishing can seem terrible and I miss easy opportunities is it worth turning on and cracking on with ?

first thing i did after playing the first match is turn it off. i like the old method better.
  • Sanchezzzz

Even after patch ?

Interesting should I turn it on mid weekend league or leave it this week and go with it next week?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year

I don't have it on but finesse shots are still very good. Not sure if i will bother or not.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class

Even after patch ?

Interesting should I turn it on mid weekend league or leave it this week and go with it next week?

Up to you, i'd practice a wee bit first but there's no harm in giving it a go

Just remember you don't need to green everything, even yellows go in most of the time
  • Nervous_Nick
    6925 posts Big Money Move
    There’s no indicator in WL, right? So are you supposed to tap the button again when your player is about to hit the ball?
    Sorry for the stupid questions, but i turned it off a week after release...
  • Sanchezzzz

Even after patch ?

Up to you, i'd practice a wee bit first but there's no harm in giving it a go

Just remember you don't need to green everything, even yellows go in most of the time

Will give it a go and see what happens I remember using it before and it just got on my nerves, feel like in clutch situation it will come in handy.
  • Ian_Ando08
    14565 posts Has That Special Something
    dont see the need bag goals with it regardless
  • Keano
    20248 posts Club Captain
    Do it mate they're working well for me.

Just imagine it's a low driven, press it for the second time a second after you would've last year.
  • RBailss
    14662 posts Has That Special Something
    I got beat 6-2 in rivals last night... 5 of his goals were long finesse's... ruins the game imo.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    I got beat 6-2 in rivals last night... 5 of his goals were long finesse's... ruins the game imo.

why'd you let him take those 5 shots?
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    nitraw wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »

why'd you let him take those 5 shots?

Probably blocked the first 10 attempts and every rebound falls to him and one eventually sneaks past