What ea should do

Jamiebanksrfc1986
361 posts Sunday League Hero
Tonight was just a mess and ea have to sort things out they should just give everyone yes everyone 1 free untradible baby icon no market would get affected everyone is a winner weather they want to put it through the prime icon is up to them.

Comments

• Hrh1995
    925 posts Professional
    Fairest thing to do is for them to review it in full and refund everything that was submitted incorrectly, or give everyone a choice to carry on from where they left off
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10903 posts Has That Special Something
    More chance winning the lottery than this happening.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    A know it's I possible it won't happen but it would be a good start for them no one would complain on a free icon it's up to them what they do with it
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10903 posts Has That Special Something
    A know it's I possible it won't happen but it would be a good start for them no one would complain on a free icon it's up to them what they do with it

I agree this would be a great idea to put this mess behind them. Just can't see it happening though as it's EA.

They need to do something now though as the price of base icons is sky high and there's a massive shortage of them now after this SBC.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    Yes defo baby icon sbc is now needed these icons most of the baby ones to me should be 200k or so there low rated all cause of a name
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    If we was to be rewarded (we won't) it would only be a gold pack or two untradeable
  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Surely anything they do now could have huge consequences on the market. If they aren’t careful they could cause a massive crash or make certain cards out of reach for the majority of players for the rest of Fifa.

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    EA can’t release with an icon, they’re almost extinct :joy:
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No they should not give 'everyone' a free icon. The only people who should get an untradeable icon are the ones who submitted an icon and could not finish the SBC.
  • EisenErmin
    5336 posts Big Money Move
    Yes defo baby icon sbc is now needed these icons most of the baby ones to me should be 200k or so there low rated all cause of a name

200K is (way) to low. 400K would be right and there are some baby icons that are great too.
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    I put in a middle Vieri to get the prime... so how would it be fair if they give me a baby icon?? I’m pretty sure loads of ppl would have done what I have. Drop a middle icon for a prime.

Also some ppl would have put in tradable icons and some untradable. It wouldn’t be fair to give the ppl who put in tradables an untradable icon.

They made the mistake... not us.
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Free kits incoming.
    You heard it here 1st.

We’ve already had those 😂
    Will be bronze consumables next
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Free kits incoming.
    You heard it here 1st.

I’d prefer Some more rb>rwb cards

• Alford5
    59 posts Park Captain
    EisenErmin wrote: »

200K is (way) to low. 400K would be right and there are some baby icons that are great too.

They were only 200/250 last year, more than fair price, the baby ones only end up at 200 on market after Xmas
  • truegunn3r
    8601 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    This is probably EA’s biggest cockup in FUT history. They have really cornered themselves with no excuses. It can actually become a major talking point if it catches the attention of the media because we already know how much cash equivalent it takes to pack an icon and given the fact there already are pending issues in Belgium, etc.

The best solution for all parties would be for EA to issue a reasonable compensation to its customers.
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have you ppl not learned anything ?

They wont do ****, they will just pretend nothing has happend and everyone will forget about this in a few days.
  • crackers07
    1023 posts Professional
    Haha its just **** up after **** up with them
  • Mataay wrote: »

They wont do ****, they will just pretend nothing has happend and everyone will forget about this in a few days.

sad but true
  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mataay wrote: »

This man speaks the truth! Sadly, this is whats going to happen.
  • truegunn3r
    8601 posts Has That Special Something
    Jokes aside but they do need to fire the whole team who’s in charge of SBC’s
  • EisenErmin
    5336 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Jokes aside but they do need to fire the whole team who’s in charge of SBC’s

Wont take long. They just have to remove one desk and the whole department is gone
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Free kits incoming.
    You heard it here 1st.

I’d prefer Some more rb>rwb cards

Only if they’re untradable! 😂😂😂
  • EmmaSteele
    43 posts Park Captain
    i never had the coin to do this in 1st place - i dont think really you can blame EA on this - its you ppl who have coins - you want even more !!!
  • Kouli06
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    EmmaSteele wrote: »
    i never had the coin to do this in 1st place - i dont think really you can blame EA on this - its you ppl who have coins - you want even more !!!

EA? Is that you?
  • Greatest_Andy
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special

So it is our fault that EA can't do anything right?
  • We might get an icon..... 5 game loan
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We might get an icon..... 5 game loan

Even thats a strech for EA
  • EmmaSteele
    43 posts Park Captain

So it is our fault that EA can't do anything right?

yes i blame you all !!! your like thieves !!

• EmmaSteele
    43 posts Park Captain
    maybe Robin hood thieves though haha