Thank goodness we have a community management system in place on the forums

Rulistening
1934 posts Play-Off Hero
I get all of my fifa news up to date from this forum luckily

If i go back a few weeks on my browsing history.. , no official post about the icon 3 sbc disappearing, just in time for the survey they have released on how well the communication is working from EA.

Comments

• Foolish
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OM SO ANGRY BDe6eAaCUAA-LIu.jpg:large
  • Rulistening
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    BE_vqR1CQAEyhqD.jpg

Waiting for @EA_Andy
  • Foolish
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BE_vqR1CQAEyhqD.jpg

Waiting for @EA_Andy

WAIT WHAT
  • Rulistening
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Foolish wrote: »
    BE_vqR1CQAEyhqD.jpg

Waiting for @EA_Andy

WAIT WHAT

BC3H9m7CYAARI43.jpg
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    411 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hope everyone answered a 1 for communication as we get none of them
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move

If i go back a few weeks on my browsing history.. , no official post about the icon 3 sbc disappearing, just in time for the survey they have released on how well the communication is working from EA.

I have to delete my browsing history every 20 mins just in case my wife sees it
  • JamesH
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Foolish wrote: »
    BE_vqR1CQAEyhqD.jpg

Waiting for @EA_Andy

WAIT WHAT

Lol what's going on
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »

Amen
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3390 posts National Call-Up

Are you being naughty browsing for all those single moms in your area? :joy:
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move

I’m not too choosy about them being single😂
  • Navraat
    3391 posts National Call-Up

You tell me I'm not the only one who has tons of **** single moms 1 message away from me :trollface: ?

That can't be possibly real
  • Rulistening
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel like this is a lovely time to bump this thread and remind you all we have a STELLAR community team who are keeping us up to date with everything going on! as long as by everything, you mean a link to the latest patch notes.
  • Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some of the best customer service the world has ever seen
  • Drachenfells
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree just imagine how we would all feel if nobody came on and told us what was going on. It would feel like they took us a ll for granted and did not care about there customers at all.