UCL Live Fabinho worht it?

Bvegas
1472 posts Play-Off Hero
What is the concensus on the Live cards? Will they go up or down in the next month?

I packed Fabinho week one and he is one of the bedrocks of my team. $295k worth it?

Comments

• Hagooey
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Liverpool might win the europa league once they finish 3rd in their group so as a long term investment I think he’s worth it.
  • ZiggieTTU
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Dang, I just submitted mine in the Icon SBC
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hagooey wrote: »
    Liverpool might win the europa league once they finish 3rd in their group so as a long term investment I think he’s worth it.

Do we know if the UCL Live cards continue to upgrade if they fall to the Europa League?
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Bvegas wrote: »

Do we know if the UCL Live cards continue to upgrade if they fall to the Europa League?

Yes they do. But you have to wait another round for an upgrade. This would mean his first upgrade would be in March. By which stages there will loads of better cards. He could easily get an inform in this time too
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mc wrote: »
    Bvegas wrote: »

Yes they do. But you have to wait another round for an upgrade. This would mean his first upgrade would be in March. By which stages there will loads of better cards. He could easily get an inform in this time too

Thanks for that!