Refunding Fifa 19

nsholmberg11
1110 posts Professional
Has anyone had any luck getting a refund on a digital game? I’m on Xbox One.

With the amount of patches being applied this early and often, I feel this is an incomplete game. Delay, lag, the lack of logic when it comes to physics and decision making by players, the ability for the defending player to repeatedly win tackles only for the ball to go directly into the path of an attacking player happens way too often. It’s simply unplayable. Making drastic changes to the game through patches (especially when it’s often taking the game backwards) is horrendous.

As much as I love football I just can’t anymore. Hoping to get a refund and pick up RDR2 instead.

Comments

• nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    Anybody get a refund on their digital copy of FIFA 19?
  • Moose Factory
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    Weren't you the guy who had to wait a bit to buy the game after having a budget discussion with your wife?

I'm not calling you out but rather to make a point that even a guy who has to delay getting the game is now ready for a refund :D

The state of this game and this company is beyond repair.
  • Brovarrinho
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    I dont think that's possible, just check on Xbox support website. Im doing same move, selling my copy of game and buying RDR2 playing FIFA is irrational. Game is unplayable. Zero fun, only irritation. Good job ea
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    You are correct, Im that guy. I haven’t missed a fifa game in probably a decade. Made some money through a second job and picked it up maybe a week or two after release. Can’t justify playing this crap anymore. Would love to figure out how to get a refund, which doesn’t seem possible under Microsoft’s policy
  • Moose Factory
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    You are correct, Im that guy. I haven’t missed a fifa game in probably a decade. Made some money through a second job and picked it up maybe a week or two after release. Can’t justify playing this crap anymore. Would love to figure out how to get a refund, which doesn’t seem possible under Microsoft’s policy

I believe they have a policy where if you've played more than 10 hours they won't refund it. However you could try. I got a refund on nba2k18 because of all of the micro transactions (cost money to change your hairstyle in mycareer). It's worth a shot if you're damn serious.
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    Thanks @Moose Factory , I tried already stating the games incompete with all these patches changing the core of the game. No dice. Too bad about nba 2k, used to be a really fun game before those micro transactions ruined it
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    Is it possible to sell the digital copy of the game? Anyone know?
  • Brovarrinho
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    I think to sell digital copy you have to sell whole account with that game because code is already used and connected with account.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move

bruv it can't be that bad.
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional

Ofcours its not possible. Its 50 pounds u are grown **** man... Get over it